new to cambridge diet

sezzymac

Hi I am starting Cambridge diet tomorrow as i feel i need to do something to get myself feeling happy and healthy x:)

4 stone or there abouts really looking forward to being me again before i had 3 kids and ate myself silly lol

good luck toy ou both and if you like i will keep you posted as to how im getting on and if poss please do the same thanks sarah x

i lost 2 stone on Lighter life and regained a stone. Want to loose 4 stone.
do you have a target or goal by the time you want to be there.

Hi to both of you, and welcome!
Sezzymac, make sure you post on here lots as I have found it so supportive, more so than when I went to WW and went to weekly meetings. You can say what you want on here without feeling embarrassed, as I would never speak up at meetings. Try not to have too many carbs today, which will help when you start tomorrow. Look forward to hearing about your fab losses both of you!!!

Good luck to you all! It really is the best diet in the world! Keep coming on here for support and let us know how you get on x

Corinne x

really want to lose as much as i can no target really but would like to lose it by the summer so my kids dont have to be embarrassed of me any more when we go swimming and go out xx

Sorry, its now 3 of you. About 10 messages appeared since I started typing!!

thank you so much it is nice to talk to people who understand and are supportive towards others thanks again xx

i will keep you all posted and please all do the same good luck all of you and all the best xxxx

Hello and good luck on starting CD :) xx

the aam add a meal week is the 5 week if your doing sole source you are allowed some food on the 5th week. I think its manly chicken/fish and green vegs ( i could be wrong) Sorry havent got a clue what 790 plan is as im only on week 2!!

Best of luck with starting cd guys!

Ooooh lots of newbies! Welcome to minis and CD. Good luck with your weight loss.

Hello, and welcome to minimins!!! You'll find it all here, friendship, honesty, blunt answers, gruesome details, but mostly inspiration, motivation and support!

Ask anything, you'll always get an answer.
Will look forward to getting to know you xxxx

Back