New to cambridge

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Dippychick, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Dippychick

Dippychick New Member

Hi there, just finished day 1! I'm hoping to lose at least 4st by Christmas! I'm just begining to realise how hard this is going to be, but I no if I keep thinking of the end result it will be worth it!
    I would love to hear everyones experiences! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. latebloomer

latebloomer Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world - EE
    Hi Dippychick, I am starting CD sole source today and have about 4-5 st to lose which I hope to have off for christmas too so we can help each other out. I have been on this before and didn't stick with it which I really regret now so I am determined this time..............short-term hardship for long-term happiness............we have to think of it like that. Once we get to day 3-4 and are in ketosis we will be fine. Please keep in touch and we can help eachother get through these tough first days xxxx

4. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi there welcome. I found days 1-3 really hard but it does get easier. Just stick to it and you will see results. :)

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    the first few days are the hardest, stick with it and you will get your rewards :)

6. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi dippychick, im too hoping to lose around 3 1/2 stone by christmas time, i'm not starting to CD until i see the CDC on 12th september but im itching to get started. I've been reading everyones posts and they weight loss is fab, some 3lb some much more but as long as the scales come down thats the main thing. I think what im dreading most if the amount of water you have to consume daily. Good luck for your first weigh in xx

7. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, Ive just contacted my local CD Consultant and Im meeting her on Tuesday. Ive lost weight before using Lipotrim which worked but I didnt have anyone to talk to and I felt I needed support from someone who cared and wasnt just a pharmacy assistant (no disrespect intended to any pharmacy workers!!).

8. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    i lost 4 stone in 4 months on cd, 2 yrs ago. I did that without being very stritch. I was mainly ss, but also had the odd day when I supplemented with fish a baby bel or a few nuts. I even had a blow out when a friend came over from oz and on my birthday (which i wouldn't recommend just because it stalled my weight loss bigtime)

my photos are in my album of my progress back then. I am using my past blogs an photos to remind me of how I did it.

its not an easy option, but the results are brilliant. Unfortunately I put the weight back on because of baby and sitting on my bottom breast feeding for months on end. It didn't go all back on straight away so I am confident that I can keep it off this time

this is the last time I do a vlcd!

but it is worth it. Last time i lost 40 lbs in 10 weeks. It can be done

9. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi there! I started on Monday, and now, sitting here on Thursday morning I feel great! Yesterday I was alright, but this morning I feel amazing. Hope you guys have had first days that weren't too traumatic. Good luck. x

10. Jen newbie

Jen newbie New Member

Hi,

@ Cazzabella78 i've just seen my CDC today, this is the first diet I have ever done as my will power is almost non existant. I am really going to try to stick to this as I'm desparate to get slim again.

I'd really like it if you wanted to stay in touch and hopefully we can support each other as my excitement has turned into a bit of fear now.

Im really worried as I'm going on holiday for my birthday in 4 weeks and I plan to enjoy it but I really don't want to ruin the CD any tips anyone can offer would be gratefully accepted.

Good luck to everyone.

Xx

11. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    How is it going Dippychick? Are you finding it a little better now?

12. Stayci

Stayci Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have done Cambridge diet twice before and im re-starting for the third tine on tuesday it is the only diet that has worked for me properly. If you stick by it it really really works, just be carefull to come off slowly because that is what ruined me both times but im determinded this time and im joing the gym again too xx Good luck ! xx

13. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi dippy chick welcome to your new cd diet journey !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.