New to CC, hello!

Gien

Hi, thought I would quickly introduce myself and say hello. I'm a 43 year old mother of 3, living a fairly busy life.
I want to lose about a stone in weight, which I know isn't very much but has proved really difficult to shift. I have tried SW online but because I'm not in the UK I can't get a lot of the products you need for the recipes (frylight, muller yoghurts, VLF/reduced fat cheeses etc). So I have decided to try CC instead to really focus on my diet and exactly what I'm eating.

I'm using the myfitnesspal app to record what I eat and what exercise I take and I have a few friends already but do add me if you're on MFP - I am katmits.
I don't have a huge amount of time so walking the dog is my main form of exercise.

I really want to shift a bit of weight before I have to buy summer clothes for my holiday in July, but I know that slow and steady will win the day.

Welcome to calorie counting and good luck I'm dietqueen82 on mfp and I've added you both hope that's ok :)

Hiya

Welcome I'm Lucysmommy on my fitness pal :) feel free to add me :/)

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello! I'm helliecopter on MFP so feel free to add me too. I've got about a stone to go as well, and it's tough isn't it!

Back