New to CD , ex-LLer!!

Sez

has started again!!
Hi everyone! I am on day 2 of CD, and had to jump on here to stop me from cheating big time!
A bit about me: I did LL in 2007 from Feb to a couple of weeks before Xmas. I lost about 8 stone in total, with another two to go. Well, that was then, but now after a total blowout for Xmas, all the family birthdays inc mine, and Easter, as well as the "I'm fed up , lets eat!" days, I am almost 3 stone heavier. HTH did that one happen!! Just how much can one woman eat in a few months?

SO, not being up to LL prices again, I contacted a local CDC, and here I am. She seems great, my CDC, altho I did have to weigh myself and just tell her the result? Is that usual?

I did try SW for a few weeks after my gain began, but it just wasnt for me. Its seems I am all or nothing. (And boy is this diet nothing!!)

Anyway, good to be here, back on Minis.

Thanks guys!

Hello and welcome to CD! It sounds strange to me that she didn't weigh you!

Anyway, good luck! xx

welcome hun...I ALSO DID LL LOST 2 STONE AND GAINED 5 BACK EEEK..iv been on this diet 7 weeks and im 39lbs down and could never of done it if cd didnt do tetras there little cartons of shake choc or banana flavour and are lush and i do this diet on just the choc flav..welcome and goodluck and personally i prefer cd to LL XXX

Hi Sez, you're still 5 stone down which is fab! I swapped from LL to CD as well and I really enjoyed the variety of bars and shakes tho I preferred the LL soups for some reason! Good luck with CD...my CDC always weighed me - and the same goes for my friend who attends another CDC.

yeh my cdc weighs me too hun xx

Hiya and welcome. You've come to the right place for tonnes of support and the occasional kicked arse :D

I've never had a CDC ask me to weigh myself, is she short sighted or something and can't read the scales? Also, it's pretty usual for them to measure your waist and take photos too (for the before and after pics).

Hi folks and thanks for support!! She did confess to forgetting the tape measure, hence the no measurements. She did ask me what I weighed, and I just popped off to the kitchen (where my scales are) and let her know the outcome.

Could it be because it was in my home and not at her place?

I'm not too bothered, so long as I weigh less each time!! She seemed as if she will be very supportive so I will give it a go!!

I am already preferring the CD flavours to LL. Today I had the spicy tomato... Lovely!! Cranberry crunch .....Gorgeous!! Banana......Yum!!! They seem easier to mix too, which is a bonus!!

Wee-ing for England tho, forgot about all that blinkin' water!!

My CDC weighed me, but she didnt measure me, said she only does it on request but gave me a card to use if I wanted to record my own measurements. To be honest I was relieved I preferred to do it myself.

To be honest i dont see the problem with the way your weight was recorded, it was in your own house and she is showing trust in you, and if people lied to her they would only fooling themselves :)

Best of luck with the CD :)

Welcome to CD Sez, good luck hun!

Gxxx

Hiya Sez ... maybe because she was at your house. Will she always come to you?? - mention it if you prefer her to weigh you, but as someone else said she is trusting you to be honest as otherwise you are only deceiving yourself.

Good luck with CD .... glad you like the flavours. And you know where we all are if you need to SHOUT!!!!

Hiya Sez ... maybe because she was at your house. Will she always come to you?? - mention it if you prefer her to weigh you, but as someone else said she is trusting you to be honest as otherwise you are only deceiving yourself.

Good luck with CD .... glad you like the flavours. And you know where we all are if you need to SHOUT!!!!

I am sure it was because she came to my house. She did offer me the choice intially of hers or mine, but said that most of her clients seem more relaxed in thier own home. I certainly prefer it, as I have had enough of going out to get weighed, or worse sit a room with other (mainly) women bleating on about this weeks cheatin' and getting away with it!!LOL!

You are all right, I would be cheating myself if I chose to lie. I got my hubby to check our scales; he is a gym fanatic and knows his exact weight on their scales. Our scales matched to the lb, so cant be too far wrong! He now knows what I weigh too (a long held secret) so no more fibbing to him either!!

In ketosis today, day 3, so very happy. Really enjoying the flavours (except cappuchino) and so keen to get on with it again!!

Thanks all for the welcome!

Back