New to CD - first week over

tarlton

I started Cambridge on the 1st October. Had a really tough first week. I had cravings for everything under the sun (some of which i didn't like) and terrible mood swings. But i resisted temptation and stuck to my 3 packets a day. I'm not a big water fan but have been managing 3litres a day (with help from sunshine orange). Weighed in early this week to discover I'd only lost 2lb, so more determined this week to drink more water and keep to it and hopefully will have lost more next week!

Well done on getting through that first week. The human body is a strange thing - no two people are the same and so no two weight losses are the same. Stick with it though and you'll achieve a fantastic overall loss.

Last week I lost absolutely zero - the week before I lost 6lb. It's mad but I have to have faith that this diet works and I won't find a faster way to lose the excess weight.

Stick with it and keep us posted on your progress.:)

Welcome tarlton,

The first week is pretty tough and you have done very well to stick with it.

I often see those who have a first low week, make up for it on the second week, so stick with it.

I hope you have done your body measurements and before photos as the weight does come off pretty fast and these are useful references.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome Tarlton and well done on completing your first week, it will get easier from here on and I am sure the scales will move. You did mention that you have been having the water flavouring, I think you are only supposed to have this after two weeks to allow your body to get fully into ketosis and this could be slowing your loss down.

Good luck with it and keep us posted with how you are getting on.

Georgie
x

Thanks all,

I visit my CDC once a week. She gave me the water flavoring and said it should be ok in moderation (i do try 1L without it).

Back