New to CD starting tomorrow

Bibiana

Hi everybody I am seeing CDC tonight and hopefully going to start tomorrow. I am excited aswell as scared. I am scared that I will be so hungry. How do you cope with hunger? I will do it :)

Hi, well done for making the decision to join cambridge. It is an amazing diet and if stuck to 100% the results are brilliant. The hunger does fade you just have to stay positive. I stuck to SS for 4 months last year and lost 6 stone so i no how brill it is. (yes i'm back on after regaining but i have a really good excuse). I'm hoping to follow all the way through this time and if you stay positive you will too. Good luck hun x x

hi there,

once you get into ketosis the hungar pangs should go away. yes there will be temptation but you just gotta stay strong and keep going. Have a bath, paint you nails, come on here for inspiration we will help keep you going :) best of luck hun x

Good luck with starting CD, after the first few days you'll be flying!!
xx

good luck with CD.

Good luck and welcome to minis, it's true the first week is tough but remember why you're doing it and once you get your first weigh in it will spur you on.

Keep us all posted x Happy SSing!

got my bits and pieces for the week. I got on the scales and weight in 8 1/2 more than I thought i am tham made me even more determined.starting in the morning my first weight in is next tuesday evening can not wait to see the scales go down. i will be here for support . Anybody here that started recently?

Hello I started 5 weeks ago and once you get over the first few days it's great and the losses really spur you on, so does the support on here!

Have a great day tomorrow, don't forget to post to let us know how your getting on - good luck

Hiya, I started in Jan and 1 stone down. Had a wobbly couple of weeks (stress etc), but feeling really strong again tonight!! You can and will reach your goals! Well done for making the decision to start!

Back