New to CD

fit&forty

Hi everyone - been reading some really inspirational stuff here, but its my first day on SS today and I'm feeling really sorry for myself, really fed up.
I'm only half way through day one - aaagggghhhh

Honestly - first couple of days always drag in for me, but you'll be there in no time, flying along, dropping weight on the way!

HI there! It's true - first couple of days can be a challenge, but stick it out and you will see great results and very quickly! There are lots of great people here who will support you and give great advice! Lots of luck, and let us know how you get along! :)

try to keep yourself busy. it is the only way. this initial phase won't last long and you'll feel amazing.

this is my 2nd time doing ss on cd. the first time i lost 5 1/2 stone then got pregnant. this time round - after baby - i've got just under 3 to go after doing weightwatchers when i was feeding my little man.

the biggest thing is mindset. being in the right mindset with determination to succeed then when you see the weight drop off and clothes sizes go down you get such a buzz you don't care about food.

you can do it. :D

hey there good luck... its just a few days you need to get throught and you will start to feel better and remember why you are doing it! just keep motivated it will be so worth it i promise. CD is the best thing i have ever done! x

hang in there when you get into ketosis its a breeze, the weight will soon be flying off, ive lost 26lbs in 5 weeks xxx

Just take it one day at a time - the first couple of days are generally the worse, when you're in ketosis you'll feel great ----- whenever you have a low moment just think of the loss that you'll see on the scales next week ;)

Best of luck hun xx

You can do this. Its hard the for the 1st few days but it gets better :) We are all here if you need to chat to help you get through the day. I came on here ALOT the first few days to help me get through every min of the day and it REALLY helps. Good luck hun <3 xxx

Thanks everyone for such lovely replies.
I feel a lot better today and am trying to think positive, imagining how I will feel after a few weeks.
I am actually going on holiday in a couple of weeks so my initial goal is just to loose a few pounds (well 10 actually) and then get back on plan when I get back.
I really wish I had started this a while ago, but have never felt in the right mindset to do the plan - I think that's half the battle to be honest.
I am hungry now but still have a pack left.
I coped OK at work and seem to have drunk my body weight in water - have been weeing like a horse, but I see that as a good thing ;-)
I hope everyone is having a good day - I'm so glad I have nearly completed day 2 without too much pain!
xx

Back