New to CD

I finally joined, after months of putting it off and excuse after excuse yesterday I became a member of CD. 4st and 8lb to go!

Just had a few quick questions that I am sure you have all heard a thousand times -

Can my tea intake be counted as fluids or do I have to drink the water on top?

I followed the instructions for mixing the sachet but still ended up with little lumps ontop - any advice on mixing?

And how do you get those ticker things that I have seen that look so great?

Thanks

Pumpkinpud

Welcome Welcome Welcome to Minimins CD Forum!!!:wavey:

You'll find loads of support, friends and answers here so don't be afraid to ask!!!:D

Firstly, I include my teas in my water intake as it's all liquid and all helping to get rid of the fat!!! (Just make sure the tea is leaf tea like peppermint, nettle, eucalyptus etc and not flower tea like cammomile or fruit teas!;))

Secondly, I bought a cheap smoothie make from Currys for £20 and it makes perfect shakes everytime...I make mine with 500mls of hot water, 2 spoonfuls of coffee and a shake to make a perfect evening latte!! - no lumps at all!!

Thirdly, click on my ticker to bring you to tickercentral and you can go to the home page, click on weightloss for your ticker type and pop in your details. They will give you some code to put into your signature, but you might find that you need to ahve at least 20 posts before you get enough space, so save it as a text file and keep posting until you get space!!!!:D

Lastly!! Welcome once again to this fab place!! You might find you hit a wall after 2-3 days before ketosis sets in....no problem, come on here and find that everyone has hit their wall...keep drinking the water!!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and keep coming here for support.:D

Welcome to Minins Pumkinpud and good luck with your weightloss journey.

Hiya Pumpkinpud and welcome hun!
we're all in the same boat so know how you're feeling.
If you're worried about anything then let us know and we will help you hun! good luck FF x x

Thank you so much for the encouragement, I am really glad I found this site as I am not sure I could do it alone.

Managed to get my ticker sorted so I am all set, just got to sort out lunch - I bought every flavour sachet to see which ones are nice - are there any that are foul?

welcome to mini's. Best of luck with ur cd journey. No im sure you will find a few that you will love, there is something for everyone :)

Back