New to Dukan

I am starting Dukan on Sunday. Just wondering how everyone is doing x

Hi Chereally!

Are you following the diet using the book?

It's my first day today. I spent most of yesterday clearing out our cupboards and fridge, and replacing with dukan only foods!

How long do you plan to do the attack phase?

Good luck!

I totally love it! onto day 3, no problems so far and an amazing 6lbs off! I could literally fly round the room with happiness.

I'm waiting to see if I get a dose of the 'Dukan flu' today or tomorrow, but right now I feel amazing!

Great diet!!

Linz

Well after reading all of the great posts I have decided to join you all.
Starting today. I weighed myself in this morning at 75.2 kg ? not good, but hey we have to start somewhere.
I have lost on SW years ago and can't back into it, tried WW and hated all of the measuring. I love meat and after reading this thread it sounds like a great diet with great results.
Good luck everybody ?

gooooooooooooooood luck to all!

Its a great diet (when you follow it, lol) I am notorious for falling off here and there. but good luck! you've found a great forum of support!

Hey all, another new one here.

I have a big celebration meal I must attend in a few weeks, and although I want to stick to the cruise info as much as possible, can anyone tell me how fatal one or two baby new potatoes could be (wish fish and salad, no dressing)? Unfortuately I know how small the portions are at the place we are going, so want to try and avoid all other temptations :S

Thanks

Jj

Welcome and good luck huni everyone on here is lovely and super super supportive and friendly :) xx

khornesjojo said:

I have a big celebration meal I must attend in a few weeks, and although I want to stick to the cruise info as much as possible, can anyone tell me how fatal one or two baby new potatoes could be (wish fish and salad, no dressing)? Unfortuately I know how small the portions are at the place we are going, so want to try and avoid all other temptations :S

Thanks

Jj

Ask them to replace it with extra something else? I always ask for extras of what I'm allowed in place of the "bad stuff". Also, eat protein before you go bf you'll be less hungry. Tips I learned :)

khornesjojo said:

Thanks

Jj

Ask for extras of what you're allowed ie salad/veg in place of the potatoes? And eat protein before u go so you're less hungry. At times I've had handbag food too :p just some tips I've learned. X

I'm loving this diet and tell anyone who'll listen how great it is. I'm on week six and cruising till july good luck and look at the recipie section it will keep you interested x

Back