New to Exante!

strawberrykisses

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the Exante way of life so thought I would say hi :).

I've been lurking in the background reading a few posts about Exante before deciding to purchase and have to say how helpful the majority of the posts have been.

I did Lipotrim in 2009 and lost 42lbs but have slowly let the weight creep back on and have put on 28lbs. DISGUSTING! I know exactly why it has happened and I am ready to change my way of eating for good.

I am doing the working solution as I lost two thirds of my hair after coming off lipotrim. So basically I need the protein to keep my hair healthy otherwise I would definitely be doing total solution.

I'll hopefully be around here as much as possible, especially in the first few days, as I remember how hard it is. I just started Exante today and so far, so good.

Looking forward to getting to know all the Exante people more ;).

Strawb x

Good luck :), you can do it! x

Welcome back. :)
I'm starting Exante TS on Monday and hair loss is something i'm quite worried about. My hair is my pride and joy, i'd be beyond devastated if it started falling out. Does anyone know if it is safe to take vitamins for hair? I know the packs provide 100% of our RDA but I'd rather be on the safe side. Although i'm not even sure if taking hair capsules would help and/or make any difference.

x

Hello Strawberry, and Dance, welcome to our merry Exante band. Good luck as you get started on this diet, hopefully all will go well.

I'm not sure about taking extra vitamins dance, I'm not sure that would be a good idea, as you'll already be getting the full set in your packs. I would try the diet and see, as a lot of people don't experience any hair loss at all. For me I get a little, but it only started after 3 months on the diet.
Anyway, good luck & welcome :)

Thanks Cybill.
I suppose it's one of those things that's different for everyone. I think I just have this image of being left with tufts of hair, instead of just thinning. I have thick, curly hair so hopefully hair thinning will go unnoticed, if it does happen. I imagine stressing about it won't help, so I'll just have to remember why I'm doing this!

I have thin hair anyway, so it was really noticable for me. :( Plus it's blonde and I wear lots of black clothing so you could see it everywhere on my clothes! It only started falling out a couple of weeks after eating normally again after stopping the LipoTrim shakes. I suppose everybody is different though! Hopefully I'll be ok if I eat some protein this time.

I didn't take hair supplements but omega3 is really good for the hair and so is aloe vera. =)

Strawb x

good luck strawberrykisses. sorry to hear that you have lost some hair, must be worrying, i was too worried about hair loss starting exante but my sis contacted their c.s and they said it shouldn't really affect you if yr doing it for couple of months but it may start becoming noticable after few months of doing TS, but even with that it don't effect everyone they said. I think if your worried, its best u do stick with WS where u can add protein to yr meal, GL x

Back