New to Exante

popstawoo

Hi all

I have just started Exante total solution today - I will be having 3 shakes a day. I have already had my 'breakfast' and 'dinner' shake for today just waiting to have my 'tea' shake. So far I have found the banana and strawberry shakes quite nice when blended.

Have people lost much weight through Exante total diet ? and how quickly did you see results ?

I am going on holiday April next year so I am hoping to have a significant loss by then.

No more chubby photos !

x

Hi, I'm really struggling. You wouldn't want a weight loss "buddy" would you? Check in everyday with what we have eaten, drank, exercise, weigh in ect??

Hi popstawoo, just wanted to stop by and welcome you to the forum. I have done exante before, not for very long though and then did a different VLCD for 16 weeks (Slim & Save). I found the exante and slim & save sections of the forum a great help, lots of others doing the same plan to offer advice and support.

Hi

I'm sorry I didnt see that anybody had replied to me on this thank you for the welcome :) Donnalass what diet are you doing ?x

Hello! I've just ordered 28 day supply of Exante. Should be here tomorrow, I'm starting Monday. Would love a buddy. I'm anticipating the first 5 days will be hell (will power not my strongest asset) but I am really determined. I want 7st gone this year. Never done VLCD before, and I'll need all the help and support I can get. Good luck! x

Hiya
I've just finished day 3 today I'm not so much hungry I'm having cravings for everything just because I can't have it ! lol what pack have you ordered ? all shakes or ?x

Lol. Guess the cravings are harder than actual 'hunger'. I've got a mixed box - 14 toffee bars, 14 choc orange, then 28 mixed soups & 28 mixed shakes. I always find that boredom gets me, so thought I'd get the best variety I could!

Afternoon ladies! I am also starting Exante either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when my packs arrive, I ordered them today! I have over 10stone to lose so will be doing the diet about a year maybe longer. I hope I see you both around for support! Good luck :) xxxx

I start tomorrow! Looking forward to it, although a little apprehensive. I'll be glad when I'm a week in.

Hey hun getting on really well still how are you ? did you do your exercise ? x

Well done thats fab! Yeah i did but havnt since lol.. Schools back Tuesday though so plenty of walking for me and i have no choice lol xx

oh thats good then that you will be forced to exercise come rain or shine :| lol you feeling hungry at all ? I'm totally in the right frame of mind which is keeping me going so im happy x

Back