New to forum!!Looking for buddies and people to share experiences with :)

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi everyone :wavey: , i'm new to the forums so just thought i would say hi. I am on the cambridge diet and have nearly finished day 2, yey :). I cannot wait till i am in ketosis and i start losing weight.

Anyway, i was just wondering if anybody wanted to be buddies or just shareyour exeperiences for support and motivation.

My stats are:

Height: 5 foot 1/2ish
Weight: 11 stones 10lbs
Final Goal Weigh: 8/8.5 Stones

I hope everyone is doing well on there diet.

I have aweightloss blog is anyone want to see how i do on my diet or for motivation :rolleyes: , lol.

Speak to you all soon :hug99:

xx

:wavey: im a reincarnated newbie back from a 6 month self impossed binge

i find the whole site a inspiration

i have never been as excited as i am right now on a diet
normally i hate them

;)

Sorry, i just realised that i hve posted 2 similar threads. Sorry, i thought i lost my other one. I dont know if people want to post in both threads, if one of them needs to be deleted then thats fine, i cant seem to delete them myself tho ???

Hi redann, well done on losing 6 lbs, thats fab. I wish i lose as much as that in my first week. I can be abit negative sometimes and so i been thinking that i might have a low weight loss my first week. But fingers crossed it will be above 5!!!

It so good that you had the determination and will power to come back on to the diet. It can be so hard sometimes, especially after you get used to eating normally.

I'm sure you'll do great.

Let me know how you get on :)

xx

Hi maybe baby, hope you get on ok with your first week. You may get headachy if you do take your usual painkiller and drink plenty of water.

Hi I’m new too.:wavey:
I started on Wednesday. So far has been ok, thought I’d be awake all night hungry but surprisingly haven’t. I’m 11.4 and would like to be about 9.5 (maybe 9) will see how I feel when I get to 9.5. Just want to be a comfortable size 12.:cool:
Roll on day 3
Love
Sharron x

DogWagger2520252862529.gif

well done on starting the diet
you will find much support here and be inspired by everyones losses

good luck
kaz xxx

Thanks guys, i hope i can stick with the diet and share my experinces as well as give support.

I really need the support on here because i aint getting much at home. My family are trying to help, but i force them to stop cooking all the delicious food, lol. I haven't told my friends either because i dont know what they will say about it.

Anyway, thank you again for the support.

xx

Wow, Kazbro i just noticed that you have lost 10lbs in your first week, thats amazing. Well done. I am sure you will be at your goal weight in no time :)

xx

Back