New to this forum, looking for advice and support

Kapow

Hi there, still trying to work out how this forum works.
I'm 39 year mother of 3, live north east. Have tried lots of different diets with no success, just started exante 800 plan, not impressed with the taste so far and struggling with feeling dizzy all afternoon.
Would like to start running, did the couch to 5k last summer but gave up after 9 weeks as I hadn't lost any weight.
I'm very impatient, I need to see results straight away or I will give up. Hoping 800 calories a day will make a difference. 🤞

Welcome to minimins, Kapow!

You will get results.

Sorry you've felt dizzy. Read this - just some salt may help you. https://www.minimins.com/threads/first-full-week-on-exante-ahead.368664/post-8084383

If you don't like the taste, ask on the Exante subforum here for recommendations - or try another brand. I liked avidlite shakes - especially the chocolate one.

Start a diary thread on Weight Loss Diaries or the Exante subforum, and post daily - so you keep on track. Follow, like and comment on the threads of others and you'll soon have some people supporting you. There are some weekly weigh in threads (I'm on the Christmas one) that are also good for keeping on track by reporting yr weight loss weekly.

Good luck and keep me posted!!

Back