New to Forum

FMN

I've been going to SW for a few months now and it's the same old story for me. Lose a lot int he first two weeks and then let it slip. I am virtually back to where I started now!!

The problem is, I get married in May next year and I have 31lb to lose before then!! I am trying to concentrate on getting my 1st first, then my 10% etc but at the moment I am just panicking!!! AND ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS EATING THE WRONG THINGS!!!

Hey and welcome to the forum.

I think alot of us have been in the same situation, we lose a few lbs and start off really well then kinda fall off the wagon and gain the weight back, it is very annoying!

Stick around here though and post lots as I find that when I am here and getting support I am more motivated than ever to carry on and lose :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

I have to do it this time... I just need to get my head around the fact that I CAN be thin if I do the necessary work!

hello and :welcome: to the forums! I have been a yo yo dieter all my life so I completely understand where you are coming from. Everyone on the forums is really friendly and there is loads of support here!

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi and welcome. You need to have some motivations. You could make a collage of wedding dresses so that you can look at it to keep you on track. Or the place where you are having your wedding.

Good luck

Irene xx

Back