New to here and lipotrim. Hello :-)

flabtastic

I've been doing lipotrim for a week and had my first weigh-in today. ive lost 9lbs! I'm very pleased, but I am missing eating badly. I'm not hungry, just miss food and taste and being able to eat socially. I keep telling myself its only 8 short weeks, but its hard going for me. Any tips on how to stop the cravings??

Well done on your first weigh in, that's a great result!

Just keep drinking the water and this does get easier. I think most people miss food for the social side of it but you do get over it as the weight loss on this is just so fantastic and worth not having food for a few weeks out of your life.

Keep up the good work, you're doing a great job!

Well done, I will be happy with 9 lb same again in a week? I drink lots and lots of water and I don't have any cravings. I don't alter the foods at all other than coffee in them. Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum, and well done on a fantastic loss x

Like everyone else, i can only suggest you drink loads of water to ease the cravings. For me, i find that a lot of the time the cravings and hunger are more psychological than physical. I either drink water or do some housework until it passes,.. and it does... I hope this helps x

Oh that's fantastic for your first week! I'm on my 8th day too (of 7 weeks hopefully!) and also still missing food, but it's coming and going more.

I recommend litres of fizzy water - just like it better than still. And throwing yourself into house clearance. We'll be living totally minimalistically by then time I'm finished!

Can I just say that mint tea is the bomb!! I'm only on day 5, but thought I'd give it a go. With a couple of sweetners it's stunning! Yum! I'm addicted. :D

Well done on your first loss!!!! Fantastic.
I drink mostly sparkling water and peppermint tea now which I find quite comforting.
Try keeping yourself busy and if you get a craving have another gulp of water! This should pass. Good luck.
Emma x

Back