new to here...having a wobble

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by diannabelle, 11 July 2014.

1. diannabelle

diannabelle New Member

Hi everyone! Been doing slimming world for ayear now and seriously having a wobble. Been fluctuating up and down between 2 and a half and 3 stone loss and I'm not even half way to target. Need some major help and new ideas. All suggestions gratefully received!!
  2. DivaDee

DivaDee New Member

hello diannabelle,

I'm sorry that I can't help you with your current wobble. I'm new too, and just wanted to say hello and welcome.

I hope you find a solution to your problem here.

3. holly xxx

holly xxx Well-Known Member

hi there, i am new here too, but not new to dieting! - whenever i had a wobble i found the best way around it was to try new meal ideas and recipes - things can get pretty stale, especially if you have been in the same routine for a year! - i used to find that new foods would get my interest back in the diet, at least for another few months... i also treat myself to something nice when i manage to get back on track, as a reward for getting my head back in the game - even if its only a lipstick or a new book, its just something to treat yourself - good luck!
  4. Ponytales

Ponytales Well-Known Member

When I'm having a wobble I find looking at other people's before and after pictures helps. It makes me even more determined. Also buying and reading some diet magazines.

Have you thought about setting yourself a challenge to get yourself exercising? Maybe doing a fun run, sponsored swim etc to raise money for you favourite charity - then you have to get training once you've signed up and started getting sponsors LOL !