New to Kettlebells

FakeFrowns

Hello!
I've ordered Kettlercise for Women and I had ordered a set of kettlebells but it turns out they won't be in stock until next week and I wanted to start on Monday. So I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a decent 4kg kettlebell to get me started off with? I've looked on amazon and ebay but a lot of them look really bulky except the cast iron ones but some are £20-30 for just one!
Thanks
FF :eek:

Sports direct has a sale on at mo :) 6kg £14.99

The 5kg one I got feels dead heavy for some of the moves! I followed quite a few of the introduction moves on Sunday and today I ache all over! I did about 12 minutes of the express work out before I thought I was going to fall in a heap on the floor. I'm going to keep it up and aim for 20 minutes 3 or 4 times a week and when I feel ready i'll start to add in the 50 minute one but that probably won't be for a few months. The ache feels so good, like i've properly worked my muscles!
FF :)

Did my second workout today and I went for the whole thing! I did have to stop every so often and modify the tactical lunges as I have a really tight Achilles tendon in my right foot due to an old injury (starting physio next week). So far I am in love with it! I can't wait to progress!
FF :D

FakeFrowns said:
Did my second workout today and I went for the whole thing! I did have to stop every so often and modify the tactical lunges as I have a really tight Achilles tendon in my right foot due to an old injury (starting physio next week). So far I am in love with it! I can't wait to progress!
FF :D

I had a similar issue with my Achilles and I found I could still do the kettlercise, :) great really!

Back