new to lipotrim and new to group

hi it is shane here i am 16 and i weigh 16st stone a week ago since i have been on lipotrim for a week i have lost a 1 stone and my weigh in is tomorrow i am just wondering is that a good amount of weight to of lost in a week or is it to much ? i am also a bit worried i have rueind my diet because yesterday i had a pork pie hopefully it wontz affect it and i weight myself earlier today and i way just the same as yesterday

hi shane,

welcome and well done on your loss. im new, only joined and started today so i wont try to give any advice but im sure someone will soon :)

a few people have lost a stone in a week good for you, and well done x

Your first week is normally water and as a bloke we tend to get bigger losses anyway dont worry, welcome and well done!

Your first week is normally water and as a bloke we tend to get bigger losses anyway dont worry, welcome and well done!

yeah how unfair is that! x ;)

about time women got the 5hit end of the stick lol xx

does everyone have to pay for lipotrim? because were i live i have to pay £36 a week but i got referred to a weight managment clinic at the local hospital i rang up and asked when i was geting an appointment then they decided to tell me that the clinic was not accepting no more refferals and was shutting there i would of got the lipotrim free but now i have to buy it from the local chemist :mad:

i pay £36 a week for my lipotrim too - it will be worth it in the end.

Welcome to the forum - this place will really keep u motivated.

Now...forget about that pork pie - it was your first and last blip, it may affect ur weightloss this week, but you will never know by how much :D I am sure you will have a decent weightloss anyways. Just dont do it again!!!

Welcome aboard mate :)

Good start on your 1st week however I'm wagging my finger at you for the pork pie... ;)

This diet is black or white, all or nothing... it simply doesn't work if you cheat or nibble - watch the vid in my sig :)

No more food now ya hear ;) :D

well come & well done with your loss.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost

Welcome to the forum and to LT.

Your first WI is always your biggest loss - it makes up for a difficult week!!!!! Don't expect a stone every week though!!!

You will have bigger losses if you stick to tfr and don't cheat! A pork pie will probably take you out of ketosis so don't do it again (slapped wrist!)

Make sure you drink plenty of water as that helps with losses as well.

Good luck for your WI in tomorrow hun.

x

i'm new too

Hey everyone I am new to lipotrim and this group.

had success with sure slim before, but i have a problem with my jaw and doc has suggested liquid food till the end of august... well i thought i'd kill two birds with one stone and lose weight too.

I also have underactive thyroid, fibromyalgia and scheurmanns disease, aside from that i am perfectly healthy! well bmi is 31 so clinically obese too.

at first i replaced two meals a day with complan... and gained 2 pound!! a friend reccommended this - so here i am - day one on shakes and soup.

i was ok till the other half cooked pork! i dont even like pork that much, but its FOOD!!

well anyway, wish me luck. :O)

Hx

i wish you look but you want to start your own thread for maximum attention

Back