New to Lipotrim

PrincessCorners

Hi everyone!
I started lipotrim yesterday and am looking for some support to get me thro! Am looking to chat with people who have been through or are currently on Lipotrim.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi there, how was yr first day? I'm starting week 4 now, can't believe how fast tht has gone! How much do u want ti loose?

Good luck with it x

Hello and welcome :D Hope it goes well for you. You'll get good surport and advice here they're a great bunch! :gen126:
Jackie xx

Hi everyone!
I started lipotrim yesterday and am looking for some support to get me thro! Am looking to chat with people who have been through or are currently on Lipotrim.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi Princess, welcome to these forums, you will get lots of encouragement and support. Just pull some of the old diaries, you will get the feel of how people felt, their ups and downs etc. Keep 100% and you will be amazed with the weight loss:D

Hi and welcome to the forum lchecked this out before l started lipotrim and found it really good and informative, am now on day 9 and get so much inspiration and motivation here, also some good tips,let us know how you get on with your first weigh in

Back