New to Lipotrim

jenpig1

Hi everyone
REally admire you all I am 5,3" and weigh 15 stone so a long way to go. I have managed to loose 1 stone through exercise but couldn't seem to get a grip on the food. Started LT 4 days ago.
Day 1 went well
Day 2: felt ok and went to the gym but later in the day OMG I was sick couldn't keep anything down and was scared that I wouldn't be able to continue.
Day 3 : felt a bit better and didn't exercise just walked the dogs for 1hr and half.
Day 4: am absolutely freezing and weak I would love to scoff and scoff and scoff. I would also really like to know what it feels like to try and run without carrying all that extra weight. Couldn't exercise again today only managed a walk. Does anyone manage to combine exercise with LT as to me its v important.
Take care all
Jenpig

Jen, welcome to the club and the forum! You'll get loads of support here no matter how you're feeling. I was flippin' freezin' too for a couple of days and still get that way sometime. Plenty of hot herbal tea and hot baths! Exercise is great for the mind and body alright but not in the first few weeks of Lipotrim as your body adjusts to the calorie restriction. Gentle walking for the time being should be ok I'm sure though. Then as the pounds melt away and your energy increases you can up the exertion levels a wee bit!
Best of luck and well done on getting this far...the hardest week will soon be a distant memory.

x S

Hi Im on day 2. Im sooo tired today and have ciruit training tonight. Ive just started up again. ..... I know what u mean about the scoff scoff scoff... All I can think about is sausage rolls and i never eat them normaly... Haha... Well done. Keep up the good work. X

Thanks everyone am excited because i think finally i might see some results

You will babe! Stay excited & keep your goal in your head at ALL times. Moments of weakness WILL come and go, it's inevitable. But we all try and distract ourselves immediately. Do anything...paint your nails, flick through a mag and look at all those slim celebs, make a coffee, brush your teeth...etc. We're ALL in this together no matter what stage we're all at. I promise you, if you can stick this first hard week, you're on a roll after the 1st weigh-in xxx ;)

Yeah and this forum is a life saber.. The people are lovely and so supportive :)[/QUOTE

Couldn't agree more Jemmy! Keep it up....amaze yourself at the results! :eek:

x S

Just give yourself a couple of weeks and you'll feel a bit better about excercising!!! Just stick with it!!! Your so close to being past the worst but!!! Couple more days!!! Hang on in there!! x

couldn't seem to get a grip on the food. ... Does anyone manage to combine exercise with LT as to me its v important.
Take care all
Jenpig

Hi Jen Your questions have been my concerns with Lipo. I have been walking the dogs daily and not exercising I want to start next week which would be my second week on Lipo I figure my body will have adapted to the diet by then.
Well done with the plan you are doing good.:)

Thanks everyone am excited because i think finally i might see some results

Yes I know what you mean I exercised like a fiend and whilst I felt fitter and was more toned it was toned body under fat which wasn't great.
I wasn't dealing with the overeating or diet side which is sooo important. Plus as we know exercise alone will never get us slim.
Good thing is now we are dealing with the food side of things so we WILL get the results we want:)

Yes I know what you mean I exercised like a fiend and whilst I felt fitter and was more toned it was toned body under fat which wasn't great.
I wasn't dealing with the overeating or diet side which is sooo important. Plus as we know exercise alone will never get us slim.
Good thing is now we are dealing with the food side of things so we WILL get the results we want:)

Just give your body chance to adjust and don't do anything too strenuos!!!

I swim... which i swear by!! x

I do a few weights to improve inch loss and it works really well with the diet.....

Best of luck.... you will get all the support here you need to keep going!!!

Back