New to Lipotrim

Jemz_

Hi everyone ,

I'm new to lipotrim, just completed my first week and have lost 7lbs I think it would have been more if I didn't have that one cheat night (which btw was totally not worth it-made me ill - lesson well learned) and also haven't really had any bowel movements but from what I've read that's quite common . I need some motivation because all I'm thinking about is dominos pizza .

Heya Jemz

7lbs is great. Half a stone first week. Just think how good it will feel next week to lose again and have had no slips.

Is totally not easy...I get that 100%. I just distract myself online window shopping for clothes I think I'll just *have* to buy when I've shed a load of weight. Just trust in LT and when you're back in ketosis which (depending on when the slip was) should be soon and you start not to care about food :D

Keep going. Do you have a goal in mind? X

Hi Joni,

How long have u been on lipotrim? I'm feeling really lightheaded tonight, take away cravings have passed now though so that's good. I need to lose about 3+ stone , I'm taking every week as it comes on lipotrim then plan to go onto weight watchers . My main goal was to lose some weight before my birthday which falls on Easter Sunday this year. I think we go to the same chemist btw it was the woman there that told me to look you up on here. Never used this though so still getting the hang of using it

Hi Jemz,
Welcome to the Lipotrim diet. 7lbs loss in your first week is fantastic! If you're looking for motivation then just look back on how well you've done in just a short week already.

Bowel movements are few and far between while on this diet so don't worry too much if you find you're not dropping logs like you used to. Just be sure to drink plenty of water to keep everything moving along as it should and your body will do the rest.

JoNi is completely right though, once you break through the initial cravings and go into ketosis, you begin to not care about food and it's presence. A little discipline in the beginning makes things a lot easier to keep motivated down the line. One of the things I do is keep a log of all my cravings to help me distinguish between what is a good eating habit (something your brain is craving to stay alive) and what is a bad eating habit (something you're craving that isn't necessary for survival). Our brains are hard wired to eat and giving that up for any period of time is tough going.

How are things for you now? Keep at it, you'll do great xx

Hi girls
Jemz thats a brilliant loss! Well done!!
im on day 3
Finding it ok, but dreading when ketosis kicks n
Ive done LT before n it worked
Hoping to lose a shed loada weight this time
I just want to feel comfortable in my self and have some confidence
Hate eating out! Always feel like people r looking n talking about me
XxRo

Hi girls
Jemz thats a brilliant loss! Well done!!
im on day 3
Finding it ok, but dreading when ketosis kicks n
Ive done LT before n it worked
Hoping to lose a shed loada weight this time
I just want to feel comfortable in my self and have some confidence
Hate eating out! Always feel like people r looking n talking about me
XxRo

Hiya

Didn't realise my last msg didn't post :(

We do...was hoping that you were the other lady the chemist mentioned.

I tried the flapjacks and didn't like them but still had some left at the chemist as I split my order so left them there for you to try in case you do like them and so as not to waste an order if you don't!! I'm on an odd day eurgh in compared to when I started so have plenty to cover me but if I didn't and had to eat flapjacks then I would have probs stopped. Eurck!! Haha!!

Beviswivel loving the idea of a craving log. That would be great to increase awareness of my weaknesses and low times to try and prevent feeling like that.

Hope all going well still. And jemz you still have a good 2 1/2 weeks til your bday so keep on going xx

Hiya

Didn't realise my last msg didn't post :(
Phew! Glad to see you're still with us. It's a shame about the flapjacks though, they do seem to have that weird chewy thing going on!

Amazing that you and Jemz go to the same chemist! How are you doing? xx

Jemz:

How are you going, dear? Did you find your second week easier?
xx

Hi girls has anyone weighed in yet?
Mines tomorrow and I can't wait
I was out earlier and walked by somewhere I'd normally pop into for something to eat cause it's so tasty and it didn't bother me 1 bit
I'm gobsmacked!! I thought I'd feel different but obviously I'm glad I'm strong enough to go past it
Really hoping this positivity stays for some more weeks lol
I hope you're all going good this week xx

It's been a rough week so far hun, as you saw on the other thread I lost 2kg (4-5lbs) last week. I am hoping my weigh in on Tuesday will be good to help motivate me through the bad stuff.

I'm out for a friend's birthday tomorrow to the clubs so it's going to be tough going when all I want to do is roll up in bed.

Fantastic that you walked past the shop though hun! Breaking those bad habits is great!

It's been a rough week so far hun, as you saw on the other thread I lost 2kg (4-5lbs) last week. I am hoping my weigh in on Tuesday will be good to help motivate me through the bad stuff.

I'm out for a friend's birthday tomorrow to the clubs so it's going to be tough going when all I want to do is roll up in bed.

Fantastic that you walked past the shop though hun! Breaking those bad habits is great!
Omg a night out
Im worried ive a family do at end april.
I got weighed today my 1st weigh n and have lost 11.5lb
im over the moon
i hope tonight goes well for u xx

Hi everyone ,

I'm new to lipotrim, just completed my first week and have lost 7lbs I think it would have been more if I didn't have that one cheat night (which btw was totally not worth it-made me ill - lesson well learned) and also haven't really had any bowel movements but from what I've read that's quite common . I need some motivation because all I'm thinking about is dominos pizza .
Hi - This is my first week - I get weighted on Saturday! I've done LT twice before - first time I lost 6 pounds the first week and the second time I lost 10 pounds !!! so I'm hoping from 10 pounds - but would be happy with 7 - I didn't start until Sunday so its only 6 days! The first couple of days I felt as though I had the flu - although last night the energy surge hit me and I scrubbed my kitchen from top to bottom so I must be in ketosis!!!

Hi - This is my first week - I get weighted on Saturday! I've done LT twice before - first time I lost 6 pounds the first week and the second time I lost 10 pounds !!! so I'm hoping from 10 pounds - but would be happy with 7 - I didn't start until Sunday so its only 6 days! The first couple of days I felt as though I had the flu - although last night the energy surge hit me and I scrubbed my kitchen from top to bottom so I must be in ketosis!!!
Good luck for your weigh in! Glad to see you're feeling good and the energy surge has hit :)

Im sure you'll do fantastic xx

Evening ladies
How is everyone going on?
Redlorraine are u out on the tiles tonight?
I'm sat watching TV with a lovely chilled glass of water
I lost 5lb this week, so that's 22 in 3 weeks, I'm beginning to struggle a bit n keep imagining foods of all varieties
I'm hoping to stick for another week if it's possible
LT gives great results but so hard to stick with when there no chewing/tasting xx

That's great going @Fedupbeingafattie!
Keep pushing through, you're doing great!

I've started having really intense cravings for eggs! Last night it broke through into my dreams and I tell you it was the weirdest thing.

You're doing fantastic!

OMG Bev all i smell is chocolate today!
My boys have been opening theirs and part of me is saying ohh go on, just a wee bit the other has thankfully stopped me just throwing the towel in
I really need another week or 2 on this! if i could get down to 14st i would rejoin ww xx

OMG Bev all i smell is chocolate today!
My boys have been opening theirs and part of me is saying ohh go on, just a wee bit the other has thankfully stopped me just throwing the towel in
I really need another week or 2 on this! if i could get down to 14st i would rejoin ww xx
Hahaha I know how you feel! My mum and the kids were breaking out the trifle and stuff today and yesterday and I could smell it from my room. Urgh! So much temptation around at this time of year. I'm looking forward to my week 'break' on maintenance, just hoping I can keep a handle on things and not undo a week or two of hard work.

You are doing SO well, you can fight through it xx

Evening ladies
How is everyone going on?
Redlorraine are u out on the tiles tonight?
I'm sat watching TV with a lovely chilled glass of water
I lost 5lb this week, so that's 22 in 3 weeks, I'm beginning to struggle a bit n keep imagining foods of all varieties
I'm hoping to stick for another week if it's possible
LT gives great results but so hard to stick with when there no chewing/tasting xx
Hi - yes I was out on Saturday and wasn't as good as I should have been but the less said about that the better. However I lost 10 pounds on Saturday morning (first weight in, so was really pleased with that! Hope to lose about 4 pounds this week!

Back