new to lipotrim!

gonnadoit!!

hi there! i am going for my first meeting at the pharmacy today and hope to start lipotrim tomorrow! am hoping you guys can help me get to where iwant to be.. have about 5 stone to loose so i;'m in it for the long haul!!

hiya! ive got 5 stone to loose too and started on sat, so we can keep each other going :)
good luck with it!

:welcome:

Hi gonnadoit!!,

Best of luck with your Lipotrim journey!!!

Be sure to take some before photos and body measurements as the weight does come off pretty fast and you will see the difference in regular photos more so than in the mirror as it takes the head some time to catch up.:)

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help be please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to the crazy world of Lipotrim! :D You'll do well, the people on here are so helpful and nice.

Best of luck for your first week!

SW
xx

welcome,,everyone here is fantastic,,

Hi there. im on day 2. just keep coming back to the forum for support. I feel like I am always on here and would already have given up otherwsie.
Best of luck
sabina

Well to the forum, G!:)

I'm on day 6 and feeeeeeeling good!

The first couple of days are a bit tough but once ketosis hits you'll be totally fine!

hi there! i am going for my first meeting at the pharmacy today and hope to start lipotrim tomorrow! am hoping you guys can help me get to where iwant to be.. have about 5 stone to loose so i;'m in it for the long haul!!
Good luck hun...any questions please ask there is lots of support on here!

Back