new to lipotrim

vickiabd

Hi everyone,

Am new to lipotrim, just visited the pharmacy today and got my supply for week. so am starting tomorrow, pls wish me luck. Can anyone pls tell me how much u lost in a week.

Hi Vicki, Welcome! Good luck with the start! If you look at the bottom of most peoples posts you will see our weight loss histories. First week is usually a big loss. The more you have to lose generally the more you will lose in the first week.

Hi vicki and welcome to the forum and LT :)

They say on average 1stone a month for a woman. Some have more some have less. Although people's first week weigh in tends to be quite higher than the others. Although it does kind of average out.

How long are you planning on being on LT for? How much do you have to lose?

Oh and like sara said - most people have their weekly weight lossess at the bottom of their posts in their signature - have a goose :)

Welcome Vicki and good luck. My weigh in is Saturday too.

Most people seem to lose a lot in the first week. I lost 14lbs. I have averaged about 4lbs a week since and am very happy about that.

Stick to the diet 100% and drink plenty of water and the weight should fall off you. It is a great diet and once you are through the first week it gets a lot easier. Any help or advice just log on here and there is always someone around to help you out. Good luck and stick with it.

thank you sara... cant wait to start tomorrow!!

Thanks everyone i really appreciate your replies very encouraging, wow minib your 1st week loss is amazing....hope i can have a loss like that :).

Depends how much you have to lose. I had 8 stone to lose at the start so the more you have to lose the bigger losses to start with I think. Great to think I only have 3st 6lbs left. The time really flies when you start this so don't look at the big picture, just take every day as it comes. Your weekly weigh ins will really spur you on too. Good luck. Will look forward to seeing your first week's weigh in on here next week!

yes...focus on your weigh in days in turn.

the way it works for me is that on my wweigh in day (friday) I'm remotivated by the weight loss. This keeps me going for a few days, usually until tue and then I think that I've only got 2 more days (wed & thurs) left until WI.

Good luck to. It's a fab diet once you get into it.

Alex

thanks again minib, av got about 2stones to lose. i will definately keep you posted. thanks kered i feel welcomed already... :)

Welcome Vicki, I think you'll find this website such a huge help and inspiration, they are all so lovely on here and always offer support and encouragement. I would be lost without this site!

Welcome and the best of luck! You'll enjoy it once you get into it and see the weight dropping off! Don't stint on the water you drink - there's a saying on here 'the more you drink the more you shrink' I'm not sure it's exactly true, but you certainly lose less if you don't drink enough!! x

Hiya! welcome to minimins and congrats on choosing LT.

People lose weight differently, your first weightloss should be pretty high. Then it changes differently from week to week. Look at some other people's weightloss, you'll get the pciture :)

Good luck, im on day 4 and its getting easier, although had a dreadful headache last night, but manage to survive a hen do without food and alchohol. :D

I cant wait for my first weigh in on Tues, i certainly look less bloated already.

xxx

Hiya chick and welcome!

Everyone has different losses, Dont compare your losses to other peoples as you may end up being disappointed.
As everyone has said we girlies all seem to average out at about a stone a month x

Welcome I am on my second week. I lost 4.5 on week 1 and 4lbs on week 2, but I started at 13.3 at christmas and just cut down on alcohol and sweet stuff. My start weight was 12 9.5 after two weeks I weigh 12.1 I have not had any side effects, but its important you drink the water, I like to have sparkling mineral water at night for a change. Good luck.

hi every one ..thanks for all ur replies, very encouraging, i will do my best to keep to the diet..thanks for all ur surports.

Hiya and welcome. I been on LT for nearly two weeks and have found this site a lifesaver. Its certainly worth it when you go for your first weigh in.
Its tough but everyone on here is great and really supportive.
Keep us posted.

Back