Extra Easy New to MiniMins and Slimming World!

I started on Wednesday, my sister has been doing it for 3 weeks now and has lost 12lbs! So I'm hoping to follow in her footsteps. 7 weeks until my birthday and would love to be a stone lighter by then :)

Syn free crisps are ok in moderation on an EE day / Green day. Just dont overdo it.

I just tried the crisps, yummy! I only ate 3-4 though the rest of them are still stuck to the plate!

Ive barely touched my syns today so I could losen my syn belt a bit for some crisps. Im glad someone said that though as I assumed they'd be syn free and I LOVE crisps!

My understanding of the plan is any free food eaten as a snack & not part of a meal has to be synned! This is to avoid over eating.

Off to the Chinese to get my chop suey and boiled rice 5 1/2 syns. Totally missing out on what I usually have tho:( anyone have any ideas on meals to take to work? I work in a hairdressers so dont always have a lot of time to sit and eat. I always take a lot of fruit tho.

I made up a huge batch of 'super speed soup' today. Apparently you losw a lot faster on it? It tastes lush. The recipe is above in the slimming world recipes.

My understanding of the plan is any free food eaten as a snack & not part of a meal has to be synned! This is to avoid over eating.

:eek: free food can be eaten at any time freely. at no point does it become synned.

Thinspired said:
:eek: free food can be eaten at any time freely. at no point does it become synned.

It does if you are abusing it. So, making a cake & replacing flour with cous cous =
Food abuse. Making crisps to snack on instead of synning crisps = food abuse. Making tortilla chips from lasagne sheets instead of synning real ones = food abuse.

Having a mugshot/savoury rice as a snack = not food abuse,

Loads of threads on here discussing this.

It does if you are abusing it. So, making a cake & replacing flour with cous cous =
Food abuse. Making crisps to snack on instead of synning crisps = food abuse. Making tortilla chips from lasagne sheets instead of synning real ones = food abuse.

Having a mugshot/savoury rice as a snack = not food abuse,

Loads of threads on here discussing this.

Absolutely, i meant free food in its original form, not tweaked in any way.
I remember years ago being able to blitz a can of macaroni cheese and use it as a sauce lol! :D

Morning everyone! I get Monday's off. What does everyone have for breakfast?!

Thanks!

Hi ya, today I had porridge :).

I cant believe im going to say this but I think Ive lost weight. Maybe only a pound but I can see a bit of difference.

Tomorrow will tell, fingers crossed!

Soph.w said:
Morning everyone! I get Monday's off. What does everyone have for breakfast?!

My fav is Magic Porridge (28g porridge oats mixed into any flavour mullerlight, covered & left in fridge over night)

And why haven't I been hungry today?!

Hi all.

Im a restarting newbie-ish lol

I started slimming world a few months ago and only went for about 4/5 weeks, i did quite well and lost 13lbs but I thought it was a bit expensive to stand on scale and be told my weight so ive opted to go to boots every fortnight for my weigh in instead! I started SW again yesterday so fingers crossed it all goes good.

Im doin extra easy! I still find green and red a little confusing so going to keep trucking on and reading threads to understand it a bit more!.

Good luck to everyone though!! :)

Back