New to Minimins and Slimming World

Polly

Hi All (Think I posted this in the wrong place earlier, I'm only learning!!

My name is Polly and I live in Dublin, just joined Minimins and loving it so far.

Started Slimming world last week after 16 months on Atkins, lost 50 lbs very happy with that but its a very unforgiving diet and I wanted a change, lots of people here are getting great results with SW so I thought I would give it a go. Loving it so far, lost 2lbs in my first week which was amaziing as I had expected to put on a few pound with eating carbs again, thats what normally happens as every gram of carb holds a gram of water in your body so when you are not eating them you lose all the excess water.

I will write again soon and give you all a few more details about me, looking forward to getting some tips and information as I am not going to classes just doing SW by myself, got the book and a cookery book so hopefully I can do this. Need to lose another 50 lbs so I have a long road ahead of me but I'm confident I can do this.

Thanks for reading

Polly

My first reply, thanks Mrs King, still finding my way around the site enjoying reading all the posts.

Back