New To MiniMins - Hello!

KernowMaid

Hello Everyone
I am new to this site so it is all a bit confusing at the moment, but hopefully I will soon get used to it.
I am a struggling SW member. Weigh in day is Thursday. I thought I would sign up here for (hopefully) some inspiration, motivation and maybe a good kick up the backside!
I love the SW diet, just battling my cravings and my habit of eating for eatings sake! Hopefully reading and joining in with everything on here will help me back on the wagon and actually losing weight! Sadly I don't get much support from my consultant even though I really enjoy going to group.
Hope to get to know a few of you on here!
KM
x

Hello Everyone
I am new to this site so it is all a bit confusing at the moment, but hopefully I will soon get used to it.
I am a struggling SW member. Weigh in day is Thursday. I thought I would sign up here for (hopefully) some inspiration, motivation and maybe a good kick up the backside!
I love the SW diet, just battling my cravings and my habit of eating for eatings sake! Hopefully reading and joining in with everything on here will help me back on the wagon and actually losing weight! Sadly I don't get much support from my consultant even though I really enjoy going to group.
Hope to get to know a few of you on here!
KM
x

Hiya . Welcome to the forum. Im not on it too long myself but find it great for encouragemnt and motivation. Best of luck to you and good luck with wi on thurs x x

Hi, and welcome. I'm following slimming world too but am doing it alone from home . Using this forum as a support network and so far it has been great and has been very motivational. It's a shame about your consultant but we are here to support you! Good luck!!

Back