New to MiniMins - not new to SW!

Another two days away and again I'm feeling the size of a bus. I'm starting to wonder if my amazing travel pills cause water retention and constipation - but I'd rather not feel sick when travelling!

I could've had fresh baguette, ham and cheese tonight like my husband, but I was a good girl and I made a pasta sauce from scratch and added a pepper plus a can of Tesco mixed bean salad. Leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Meringue nest and Muller for pudding :)

Can I lose any weight this week? Not looking good so far :(

The weight is slowly coming off again. I do wonder if my travel pills affect my water retention. Very odd. EE days today and yesterday, much easier at the weekend. I've made couscous lunches for the next few days, hopefully husband will like that too.

Only travelling for two days this week, and only one dinner out, so I should be able to control things a bit better!

I need to buy chupa chups. Just reading back through my diary and I think they were my saviour when I lost so much weight before. Struggling to lose anything and keep it off after holiday - work travelling is ruining it as I eat what's in front of me at social meals and in the shops at the train stations!

I'm thinking of making pancakes tomorrow morning. And I found in my diary that I used to have salmon, peppers and old El Paso spice - sounds yummy, I have salmon in the freezer.

My plan today is a red day. BritMum's pancakes with bananas. Ham and cheese toastie with spicy tomato sauce. Salmon and peppers, tomatoes and fajita spice and soy sauce. Just need husband to wake up so I can blend the pancake batter! Syn free all day, so might have something sneaky later on.

Definitely go and get the eggs hun :) xx

I did, but the pancakes were a disaster and ended up in the bin! I should just use britmum's actual recipe rather than adjusting it. I used to drop the flour, increase the oats and use a WW yogurt, but now doing the same but with either milk or part of a muller fails miserably.

Still, all bran choc crunch went down well, as did a ham and cheese toastie this afternoon. Salmon and veg for tea. Nommy.

Finished recovering from minor surgery on my hand, weight has gone up as a result of not being able to cook and all the painkillers. All sorted now. Lost 0.6 kg this week by doing red and green and the odd random EE.

Today's food has been slimmingeats' pancakes (they worked! I just stuck to the recipe and stopped trying to increase the oats to be a full B) and 'pizza' open toasted sandwiches. Yummy. Husband loved the pizza, although I did his on 'chubby' bread rather than B bread.

Making chicken balti for dinner, going to do husband's with rice and I'll have mine with swede and carrot and also butter nut squash.

Hiya hun! I'm glad to hear you're recovered after your surgery. Sounds like you're motivated to get rid of any gain from your recovery period :) xx

Yes, except I've just eaten 9 squares of yummy cadburys choc with daim bar filling, god it's nice. Still, I've averaged only 1650 calories a day for the past week, which is really good.

Weighed out fruit and fibre cereal with tinned peaches for breakfast, chicken, chorizo and ham homemade pizza for lunch and pulled pork is a-cooking for dinner. Love red days.

Doing a bit better tonight, I've popped a painkiller. I was in a right old strop earlier, quite unlike me.

Green day today - beans on toast, mug shot, cheese and crackerbreads, pasta n sauce with peppers and cheese. And a couple of sneaky 27 calorie white choc mice. Yummy.

Sustained loss this week, those painkillers are bad for water retention.

Back