New to MiniMins - not new to SW!

Oh wow

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you

How old are you now??

And go mad with your syns and have a lovely birthday xx

Hi
Hope you had a lovely birthday and ate loads of cake lol
And 34 you are still a spring chicken I'm 40 but feel like 80 that's kids for you x

I've been scanning the threads for the past few days and not posting. There are so many people struggling with the plan at the moment, feeling helpless when the weight doesn't come off (it will!), confused about how this or that part of the plan works. I'm feeling for all these people. It's tough to lose weight, even harder in the winter. But... The help is on this forum. Seek that help and it will come in waves. I read MiniMins to be inspired, it works for me.

I did a Daily Burn video this morning before breakfast and work - kickboxing. Brilliant! Felt very motivated afterwards but I definitely got hungrier quicker during the day. I'm meant to do a different video each time to keep the exercise varied but I might do kickboxing again tomorrow as it was good fun :)

Feeling tired now...

Hi
I'm so pleased after all that I only put on half pound I'm so excited, thanx for all your support xxx

I was so scared I just got to do the Friday meal now !!!

I am feeling better thanks hun, I've never felt so ill in my life! I keep trying to persuade myself that exercise would be a good thing...I'm just very lazy at heart! :rolleyes: xx

I'm generally lazy too but it feels so good afterwards. Right before your muscles seize up and you can't walk properly for a few days ;)

I came back to bed for a snooze after my porridge this morning. No chance of sleep with noisy kids running around outside. So instead I am contemplating lunch while my tummy gurgles - minimins makes me hungry!

I've been having some success with combining SW, calorie counting (thank you My Fitness Pal) and exercise (thank you Daily Burn, but not daily!!). Keeping the calories down most days means the odd blowout doesn't matter so much.

It's so hard to fit exercise into a busy day, work is so busy. But I'm trying.

I am letting myself down with hydration though, I can feel it must days as my concentration is awful by the afternoon. I will be trying to drink more water.

Had gnocchi for the first time in ages last night, really nice.

Must write more often in my diary. Naughty.

Bought a sandwich toaster today - planning a pastrami, ham, cheese and sweet pepper toasted sandwich tomorrow. Yummy.

Currently dreaming of a nutella and banana toasted sandwich. Gorgeous. But not tonight, eaten up to my calorie limit today so I'll have to wait for another day.

Stocked up on oops priced fish in the supermarket today, so will be figuring out how to cook sea bass and lemon sole. Frying pan I think.

Oops I haven't posted in over a month! So what's new? I'm calorie counting without being strict with SW, and have started exercising again now I'm over my second hand op. Exercise earns me about 20% extra on my calorie count, definitely worth it. Oh, and it makes me feel smug :)

I struggled with breakfast on SW - on CC, I can have what I like up to a calorie limit I set. Current favourite is special k, skimmed milk, banana, sweetener and a few chopped dates. I remember I used to eat that before my morning gym session 10 years ago when I had more time ;)

Enjoy the holiday weekend, everyone, and either avoid or scoff your Easter eggs,whichever works for you!

Oh wow, I've hit my target weight - lost 5kg, so 11 lb, through calorie counting and exercising once or twice a week. Now 62kg from a 67kg start at 5 foot tall. BMI likely still overweight though, pah. 1480 calories a day, adjusting downwards for lazy days and only eating some of my exercise calories. This is the lowest I've been in 2.5 years since I switched my pill. I couldn't get below 62.8kg on SW and then I put it all back on again. Calorie counting is such an easier and more healthy lifestyle for me.

So what's my new target? ;)

Loaded up Minimins to find I haven't posted in my diary for over 2 years. That would explain why I have put all the weight back on. I've been on SW again for a week, and went for my first couch to 5k run at lunchtime to burn some extra calories. I've switched my pill as my old one stopped my periods (pros and cons!) and I felt chubby but calorie counting wasn't working. My new pill has returned my periods, but I still feel chubby - it's all between where my bra stops and my pants start. Nowhere else, it's all just there. Hoping I can lose some of it and keep it off. I travel even more with my work than before, but I'm learning again where to buy good food. Had a rubbish jacket potato yesterday while out - how hard is it to cook that properly??!! Right, time for bed. I'll check in occasionally with updates, the lack of an app now will stop me posting daily. Shame it's gone! Bye for now.

Welcome back :)

Back