Extra Easy New to Minimins - Old to Slimming World

Jenny_Wren

Just thought i would share my story since i've enjoyed reading so many of yours!

I am 27, i am married with two daughters (7&1) i have been on a diet FOREVER! i lost weight with Slimming world after my first daughter but since the second have put it all back on plus more! I have been lapse with my diet and over indulged in Mummy coffee and cake mornings!

I've been trying to restart my diet for a long time but i haven't managed it, i'm hoping this time is the one!!! I've got my shopping ordered ready for tomorrow and i have planned my meals for the week, my biggest issue is late night snacking, i used to like running and i'm hoping to get back into it! I'm no marathon runner but a little at a time!

I will be on here regularly for support and motivation to keep me on the right track!!

Welcome, Jenny. I must admit I love this site for friendliness and encouragement. I have lost three stone, twice, with SW in the past and, stupidly put it all back on again. The difference is, I didn't know this site existed then and, this time round, stumbled across it by accident! I'm just so glad I did. As you can see, it's full of inspirational stories and delicious recipes too, so you'll never be stuck for something delicious to eat. Even things to cope with your evening munchies!! :) What I also love about it is, if you ever have a query or a problem, there'll always be someone to offer the support you need. So good luck on your slimming journey and welcome, once again.

Kathy

Welcome Jenny... Look forward to getting to know u xx

Hi Jenny!! Wow your story is almost exactly the same as mine!! Including our age & having 2daughters :) mine r 5yrs & 11months :) would b lovely to stay in touch throughout out journeys! X

Back