New to minimins

Ali❤

Hi everyone

I'm new to minimins, I was looking for a friendly board to help on my journey. I've been doing sw for 2 weeks now week 1 -4lbs week 2 -3.5lbs :)

I have stuck to things very well so far and have enjoyed my new eating habits. Today however had been difficult, we had a family BBQ, I did okay and had chicken minus the skin and low syn sausages in 2 slices of wholemeal. However my hubby decided to make bread, it smelt delicious and I couldn't help it... Had two fairly thick slices, I know it's not major but I don't want it to be a slippery slope from here :(

What's the best was to dust myself off and forget the bread? today I had in total 18.5 syns!! I usually try and stick to 10...

Thanks, and sorry for the rant

Ali
Xxx

Hey chick

welcome aboard

Dont put ya self down, start as u mean to go on.

Tomorrow try n have 7 syns that way u never went over.

I haven't been doing it that long but hope that helps.

Lizy xx

Thank you sweet, good tip. It's my first blip but I want to carry on as more than anything I'm enjoying it. Not missing my old habits.

My hubby is back at work after a week off tomorrow, he works nights. The lonely boring evenings will be my test. But I will carry on :)

Xx

Any time Hun

There are great tips on here so if feel u need help come on here. I was on here til 1 o'clock the other morning looking at recipes lol

Xx

Hey you've had 2 weeks of great losses - well done.

18.5 syns today wont kill you - as long as you get back on track tomorrow - and well done on the healthy choices you made. I am rubbish at barbecues - one glass of wine and the pringles, bread and coleslaw go down my neck faster than a speeding bullet lol x

Well done on your weight loss so far, you've done so well!

Just draw a line under today & start again tomorrow. A treat once in a while is not a bad thing, as long as you enjoyed it :)

Thank you everyone for your lovely responses (I'm so pleased I found this forum :) )

I have woken up with renewed enthusiasm and willpower. I did very much enjoy the bread lol funny I used to be such a chocolate person, I've not had any for three weeks now, I was having a bar a day lol

Looking forward to Thursdays WI to see if I've done any damage, if I have, hohum I'm still proud of myself

Xxx

hello! today is my second day :D you have had amazing losses, well done! i hope to be as successful!

Hey well done on your weightloss i have been on the diet now 2 weeks and find bread is my downfall i work nights and find i always go for toast or a tuna sandwich on my break this week i am desperate to try and break this trend x

Your losses so far show that you are doing fab and its working for you. You're only human and these things happen, but what my consultant always says is. Its been and done, close the door on it and move forward. Forget it, if you get straight back on plan that minor blip with the bread wont affect you! The hard thing for me is getting back on when I've been naughty but I just remember what I've achieved and its not worth it!! Look what you've achieved in 2 weeks and look forward to many many more fab losses!! :D xx

Hi
I am new to minimins as well. I am a housewife who has strugled with trying to loose weight for a few years now. I am so pleased I have joined minimins and hope to make some friends along the way. Good look to everyone today.

stivesliz said:
Hey you've had 2 weeks of great losses - well done.

18.5 syns today wont kill you - as long as you get back on track tomorrow - and well done on the healthy choices you made. I am rubbish at barbecues - one glass of wine and the pringles, bread and coleslaw go down my neck faster than a speeding bullet lol x

Oh Lordy I'm the same, it seems as soon as I've had a glass of wine (or vodka & diet coke since starting SW!) all of my healthy eating goes out of the window. Really need help overcoming this!! I'm on week 3 of SW & don't want to fall at the first hurdle! X

Hi
I am new to minimins as well. I am a housewife who has strugled with trying to loose weight for a few years now. I am so pleased I have joined minimins and hope to make some friends along the way. Good look to everyone today.

Hey Cavalier girl welcome...... i have only been using the site again for the past couple of weeks good luck with your weight loss hope to follow your journey along the way xx

Back