New to Minimins

Kayakate

Hello.

I've decided to join for a bit of moral support.

I've previously lost weight on slimming world before. I lost 7.5 stone. At my highest weight I was 23 & a half stone. I managed to get down to 16stone in about 18months.

Losing weight completely changed my life and i felt so confident. I had always been bigger even since a child.

I was a better version of me. I met my partner 14 months ago... and the weight has crept back on. He too has put on weight as we were enjoying each others company and takeaways and meals out...

I now weigh 20 stone so have managed to gain 4stone back.

I am so disappointed In myself as I said I would never let myself gain weight again.

I have decided to rejoin slimming world and have managed to persuade my partner to come and for us to do it together.

We want to have a baby and are not using any contraception. (Had my coil removed in March). I think the weight is stopping me from ovulation regularly.

I'm determined to do this properly this time.

Our first group will be on Thursday.

Looking forward to getting back on the wagon.

Kate x

Welcome back! x

Good luck on the weight loss and good health to you and your future bambino. Sexercise is a good cardio workout so it should fly off in no time haha :)

Congrats on the amazing previous weight loss, that took a lot of determination and you are still 3.5 stone down, don't feel disheartened, that's great progress. You already know it works, just need to get back into the routine of it ;)

Hi Kate, you've done it before so try to find that something that sparked that amazing loss you achieved before :) it's easy to put on weight when you get into a lovely comfy relationship, same happened to me.

Back