• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new to minimins

hey i am on lipotrim for the second time tried it a year ago and lost 2 stone but i didnt do the refeeding right and put it all back on and some.

Finding it a lot time the second time round the soup is worse than i remember it but i do like the choc shakes:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 20st7lb C: 18st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st2lb(10.45%)
Welcome to minimins hells!!!

And good luck with your restart!!

I HATED the chicken soup the first two times i had it, but im liking it now.. as long as i dont smell it!! lol

S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
hey welcome back to Lipotrim :)

Wishing you all the best for your weightloss journey :D

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Welcome back doll and good luck! You can do it!! :)

S: 15st10lb C: 9st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 5st11lb(36.82%)
Hello! I also did LT last summer but had to stop when I became pregnant. I also don't the soup this time around.
Good Luck!

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Welcome back and good luck. refeed is tricky isn't it? I messed up mine at Christmas and had to come back on to shift the festive food I overindulged in!!!! I'm trying not to make the same mistakes this time I refeed!

x

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
S: 13st13lb C: 11st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(16.41%)
Welcome back and good luck.XX

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
welcome back and hopefully this time its gone for good

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
welcome back hun and starting again. I am sure ya will do just as good as ya did before, gud luck on your weight loss journey, take care

Demaris

Silver Member
S: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb
Hello! welcome back to lipotrim....i'm sure this site will help you loads, I don't know what I would do without my daily fix of minimins!! xx

hey thanks everyone its great to have support, my little girl is having her 14th birthday with a sleep over and lots of lovely food i was so tempted but i did my ticker tape and saw i have nearly lost a stone in two weeks unbelievable - got to stick at it now xxxx

welcome back. Good luck