New to SF :)

Hey everyone,

Well its been about 2 years since I have posted on Minimins, was doing SW and loved it but its not for me anymore (plus the fact I have not stuck to the plan for years!). Missed Minimins but I've not been well, didn't have the will power...... all the excuses!

Myself and my lovely have thought long and hard about needed to get our fingers out and lose weight for our wedding as well as starting a family.
I have diabetes and PCOS as well as being overweight (just a tad like:cry:).

So we have started SF as of today, its actually going to suit my OH as he is terrible for not eating during the day and so am I.
So I'm back on here, I lost the most weight when I was a regular on here as it gives you support and ideas as well as having a laugh.

Really looking forward to this actually :)

Welcome back and best of luck with sf!
:)
V
X

Hi vicky
Welcome to SF n good luck!
This is week 4 for me, not doin bad at all! Lost 5lb so far yay x
Enjoy n stick with it first wk can feel daunting but don't worry it gets better! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vicky! I'm half-way through my third week and have lost 5lbs so far :) I also have PCOS so I'm doing this to try and make it easier to conceive when the times comes. Good luck with your weight loss, at least you have your partner to support you! :)

Aw well, thats me and SF firmly parted company because of my diabetes. SW once again!

vicky82 said:
Aw well, thats me and SF firmly parted company because of my diabetes. SW once again!

Aw bad luck love am sure u will still do well on SW, more food anyway love, good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww good luck I hv pcos aswel n i'm jus tryn to Loss weight cos wna look good for my brothr weddin

Back