New to simply filling- any help appreciated

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Hi there just starting simply filling today from sw. If anyone could check my diary and let me know if I am doing it properly that would be great as I am just doing it alone from home :) will post today's food later on. X

blonde8 said:
I'm trying this plan too and I'm currently from slimming world xx

Great be nice to have others in the same position then! Was excited about having a bagel for breakfast :) x

I just had a mini tub of philadelphia light for 1pp! Was enough to top a crumpet as well :) x

Is that just the little pots u get four of? That sounds yum. What else have you been having while on sf. I'm worried of over eating after being allowed to eat so much on sw.xx

blonde8 said:
Is that just the little pots u get four of? That sounds yum. What else have you been having while on sf. I'm worried of over eating after being allowed to eat so much on sw.xx

Yup its the little 4 packs I bought quite a few of them when Asda was doing them for a pound recently! Think the little choc Philly pot is only 2pp great for a chocolate fix!
Well it's my first day so nothing too exciting yet will post todays food up here later once I've ate it all ;-) x

Day 1

B- ww bagel
Philadelphia light mini pot - 1pp (saved the rest of it for on a crumpet later)
Ww strawberry layer yoghurt- 1pp

L- wholemeal pasta, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, garlic, herbs
Reduced fat pesto- 2pp

D- leftover pasta without the pesto

Snacks- crumpet with phili light (already pointed earlier), smoothie made with banana/light soya milk/frozen mango/strawberry/pineapple

Drinks- chocolate tea with kara milk, blueberry green tea, water, sugar free ribena

Weeklies used - 4/49
Weeklies remaining- 45/49

Becktoria79 said:
A good start there! How are you finding it? X

Really enjoying it do far having some foods that I wouldn't have normally on sw like crumpet, bagel and smoothie as they are so many syns. Will probably use most weeklies over weekend looking forward to a cheeky cider tomorrow! X

Hi! I'm new to this too! How are you finding the switch from SW to sf ? There quite similar

Is the philli the light one or extra light. The plan is very similar to sw but sf feels more appealing cos u can.have some bread crumpets etc. Also like the idea of smoothies and Im sure a change of diet is good sometimes xx

Purpled said:
Hi! I'm new to this too! How are you finding the switch from SW to sf ? There quite similar

So far so good a lot of the food I'm eating will be similar but do far enjoying the change :) just need to see if I can lose any weight on it I'm a slow loser anyway even when I stick to plan completely x

blonde8 said:
Is the philli the light one or extra light. The plan is very similar to sw but sf feels more appealing cos u can.have some bread crumpets etc. Also like the idea of smoothies and Im sure a change of diet is good sometimes xx

They are same points anyway so went for just light, noticed that with a few things like flora too the extra light isn't any less points than the light :) x

icklerockchick said:
So far so good a lot of the food I'm eating will be similar but do far enjoying the change :) just need to see if I can lose any weight on it I'm a slow loser anyway even when I stick to plan completely x

Losing weight slowly is the best way in my opinion! Its nice seeing big numbers but I find big numbers mean small numbers the following week!

Looking good so far :)

Its very odd that light and extra light philadelphia are the same points, there is quite a difference in calories as I remember it.

I bought the newish roast pepper version last week. The jury is still out on that one :/

Atomic pink said:
Looking good so far :)

Its very odd that light and extra light philadelphia are the same points, there is quite a difference in calories as I remember it.

I bought the newish roast pepper version last week. The jury is still out on that one :/

I bought the chocolate one....so yummy! Bad idea!

Last edited:
Yeh strange and only 2 yummy pp for the chocolate one yay! X

Ooh update with exciting info - signed up to online as there was a special cashback deal on meaning its only 95p a month lol! And 50g of Asda lighter soft cheese is only 1pp I had been robbing myself only having 30g of phili lol :p x

icklerockchick said:
Ooh update with exciting info - signed up to online as there was a special cashback deal on meaning its only 95p a month lol! And 50g of Asda lighter soft cheese is only 1pp I had been robbing myself only having 30g of phili lol :p x

Signed up to ww online you mean? If you have a smart from get the app! It's so handy! I du no what I'd do without it

Back