New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Purpled said:
Signed up to ww online you mean? If you have a smart from get the app! It's so handy! I du no what I'd do without it

Yup just playing with the website and app just now. Couldn't really justify the cost normally but paid just under £33 now and will get £30 cashback in few weeks so seemed worth it as app will be handy for staying on track x

icklerockchick said:
Yup just playing with the website and app just now. Couldn't really justify the cost normally but paid just under £33 now and will get £30 cashback in few weeks so seemed worth it as app will be handy for staying on track x

I don't go to meetings I just pay the £30 per 3month! I can justify £10 a month when I've lost 2stone! Plus it helps me add things on the go! If you go into settings you can change your day to 'filling and healthy' so I swap it around depending on what day I'm doing! I'd be lost without it!

Nice to see you here with your diary. Hope today is going well ??? I've officially switched from sw and joined ww now :) I'm starting off with propoints and then will be onto the filling and healthy, looking forward to it.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to say hi and good luck :)

Purpled said:
I don't go to meetings I just pay the £30 per 3month! I can justify £10 a month when I've lost 2stone! Plus it helps me add things on the go! If you go into settings you can change your day to 'filling and healthy' so I swap it around depending on what day I'm doing! I'd be lost without it!

Yeh just getting my head round it now but confused as simply filling is working fine for today's diary but yesterday's is showing as points and can't seem to get it to change any ideas how to do that?

It's not that I'm just a total cheapskate I'm off work injured and have been for few months so funds are really tight that's why I didn't want to pay but only going to be out of pocket £3 over 3 months yay that should be plenty time to get my head round it all then can just use the ww food book and calculator :) x

gobolino said:
Nice to see you here with your diary. Hope today is going well ??? I've officially switched from sw and joined ww now :) I'm starting off with propoints and then will be onto the filling and healthy, looking forward to it.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to say hi and good luck :)

Ooh official ;-) I'm not sure yet just giving it a try for now and see how it goes as both sw and ww have their plus points so just seeing what suits me best! All signed up for 3 months of ww online anyway if I decide to stick at it! X

icklerockchick said:
Yeh just getting my head round it now but confused as simply filling is working fine for today's diary but yesterday's is showing as points and can't seem to get it to change any ideas how to do that?

You can't change the previous day from pp to simply filling! You can change the foods! I just swap everyday I switch which type of day I have!

Purpled said:
You can't change the previous day from pp to simply filling! You can change the foods! I just swap everyday I switch which type of day I have!

Guess it won't be a problem normally as I'll do simply filling all the time I think. Just a bit annoying as I started yesterday so means my weeklies will be off as I can't put in my foods as simply filling, so do you need to make sure it's set on the right day before you put any foods in or can you change it later on the same day? Sorry new to it all so but confused! X

Just change it on the day! But make sure it's right before bed! As I think it saves it overnight

Er....well how many weeklies did you use yesterday? Just add it into the day before so it's 5 over your daily pp! Then it's at least right for this week

Purpled said:
Just change it on the day! But make sure it's right before bed! As I think it saves it overnight

Er....well how many weeklies did you use yesterday? Just add it into the day before so it's 5 over your daily pp! Then it's at least right for this week

Thanks only used 4 yesterday so will just remember to have 45 not 49 rest of week :) just had fajitas love being allowed wraps! X

blonde8 said:
How are u finding sf xx

Really enjoying it do far thanks :) here's yesterdays food used quite a few weeklies but it is the weekend :)

Day 2

B- ww bagel
Lowlow cheese slice 1pp
2 quorn wild garlic and parsley sausages - 5pp
Smoothie - light soya milk/banana/pineapple

L- nothing as breakfast was late

D- 2 ww wraps
Onions and peppers cooked in a little oil
2 spoons of texmex seasoning (made 3 portions so is this 0 points each?)
Brown rice
330ml strawberry and lime cider - 5pp

Snacks- ww angel cake 2pp, caramel snack a jacks 3pp

Drinks- water, light ribena, tea with light soya milk

Weeklies used today 16pp
Weeklies left 29

If anything is wrong with it please let me know :)

I find that when you use more pp it sometimes helps to switch to a pp day! Personal preference tho!

It looks good to me! I don't usually like cider but strawberry and lime sounds rather intriguing. Which brand is it?

Definitely going to be getting some of the garlic quorn sausages when I am next in Asda. Are they fresh ones or frozen?

I am trying to like the Tesco chocolate tea at the moment. Bought it several weeks ago and been avoiding it since the first cup. Its not that I find it actively unpleasant but it reminds me too much of rooibus vanilla tea which I hate. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with vanilla. I love it in greek yogurt but in drinks in just seems odd :/

What have you got planned for today?

Atomic pink said:
It looks good to me! I don't usually like cider but strawberry and lime sounds rather intriguing. Which brand is it?

Definitely going to be getting some of the garlic quorn sausages when I am next in Asda. Are they fresh ones or frozen?

I am trying to like the Tesco chocolate tea at the moment. Bought it several weeks ago and been avoiding it since the first cup. Its not that I find it actively unpleasant but it reminds me too much of rooibus vanilla tea which I hate. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with vanilla. I love it in greek yogurt but in drinks in just seems odd :/

What have you got planned for today?

The cider was rekorderlig the kopparberg one is nice too really fruity and refreshing :)

Ah I love vanilla teas - vanilla earl grey is "normal" tea in my house. Also loving blueberry green tea at the moment yum!

The quorn sausages are in the fridge section.

Heading into town soon for a wander and maybe pick up some games for my kinect :) as I just got it few days ago, hit primark while the oh goes to the guitar shop to try out amps lol. You up to anything nice? X

I may have to accept that I don't like vanilla drinks :(

I may have to try one of the ciders. Somehow 5 PP seems easier to accept than what the corresponding syns would be. It might be because it feels like you have more options for "free" foods on SF. I think I would find it easier to have a day or two without using points on SF than I would have done two days with no syns on SW.

Have you managed to sort the kinect yet so it registers your feet? Have you tried the lip smackers lip balm they do in Primark? Its only 99p and comes in coke, vanilla coke and cherry coke flavours. They are delicious!

I'm not up for much today. Had a tiring weekend with going out til late friday night and having friends round last night so the plan is watching football in bed then catching up on last night's UFC and maybe an hour's gardening if the rain holds off.

Atomic pink said:
I may have to accept that I don't like vanilla drinks :(

I may have to try one of the ciders. Somehow 5 PP seems easier to accept than what the corresponding syns would be. It might be because it feels like you have more options for "free" foods on SF. I think I would find it easier to have a day or two without using points on SF than I would have done two days with no syns on SW.

Have you managed to sort the kinect yet so it registers your feet? Have you tried the lip smackers lip balm they do in Primark? Its only 99p and comes in coke, vanilla coke and cherry coke flavours. They are delicious!

I'm not up for much today. Had a tiring weekend with going out til late friday night and having friends round last night so the plan is watching football in bed then catching up on last night's UFC and maybe an hour's gardening if the rain holds off.

Ooh yeh the cherry coke one is amazing I love it! :-D not sorted the kinect yet hoping to sweet talk the bf into moving some furniture around for me later, think I deserve it as he's literally just waited til I got dressed for going out shoes and jacket on then decides he needs a shower lol! Argh men!

Yeh totally agree about how much easier it would be to have some really low point or free days on simply filling as Choice is so vast :) looking forward to a making a chickpea and spinach curry should even have points for some naan bread :-D x

Day 3- 29 weeklies left

B- shredded wheat
Light soya milk

L- just had some snacks while out as breakfast was late
Ww nacho cheese tortillas 2pp
Melon and grape snack pack
Rum and diet coke 2pp

D- spinach and chickpea curry (spinach, chickpeas, chopped tomatoes, garlic, chilli, curry powder) made loads will be eating it for days lol
Brown rice
Half a tesco garlic naan 6pp

Drinks- tea with light soya milk, sugar free squash, diet vimto

Exercise- walking about town/shopping about 3hours

Weeklies used 10
Weeklies left 19

Not got a lot of weeklies left for next 4 days but I always eat better during the week and eat most naughties at weekend so should be fine, can always use activity points if I am struggling? Do you need to use them that day or can you save them up weekly? Hopefully not need to use them but just incase I end up couple points over x

Curry sounds good! You can use activity points over the week not just on the day you earn them. Hope that helps. I think you'll be fine with 19pp, if you're anything like me I tend to need weeklies most at weekends. X

Becktoria79 said:
Curry sounds good! You can use activity points over the week not just on the day you earn them. Hope that helps. I think you'll be fine with 19pp, if you're anything like me I tend to need weeklies most at weekends. X

Thanks for the info :) just need to use the rest of the weeklies wisely always a bit of drinking and snacking going on at weekends and should have earned a few exercise points if I end up needing them. X

My understanding was also that activity points could be saved and used when and if you wanted. The curry does sound nice. I have a sweet potato, chickpea and spinach mexican stew planned for tomorrow. To be eaten with a petit pain. Eating bread with a stew excites me more than is natural :)

Back