New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Omg I have to try those scones! Good luck with WI :) xxx

1st weigh in and I gained 1lb :-( hoping its due to starting the 30ds 2 days ago as don't think my food has been too bad and been snacking less than I did on sw! X

Edit- since this morning my period has started so that will totally account for the gain actually :)

Last edited:
Hi icklerockchick, I have been counting points for the last two weeks after coming over from sw, but was reading the thread about weight gain, the last two weeks I have lost 2lb each week, however I am on day 3 of shred today and have put on 2lb which must be shred my muscles did ache a bit this morning. I have been looking at people's results pics on google though and that inspires me to continue with shred. Good luck.

P.s I started with sw at 12 12 after baby number 4 got to 11 s 2 did slimming world for 5 weeks no loss now back on WW at 10 5 so ww really does work.

hannah13 said:
Hi icklerockchick, I have been counting points for the last two weeks after coming over from sw, but was reading the thread about weight gain, the last two weeks I have lost 2lb each week, however I am on day 3 of shred today and have put on 2lb which must be shred my muscles did ache a bit this morning. I have been looking at people's results pics on google though and that inspires me to continue with shred. Good luck.

P.s I started with sw at 12 12 after baby number 4 got to 11 s 2 did slimming world for 5 weeks no loss now back on WW at 10 5 so ww really does work.

Thanks I do hope it's the shred as I'm really enjoying what I'm eating on ww! I lost weight ok on sw but was just in a bit of a rut food wise with it so mixing it up a bit feels great.

Sticking with it for now anyway though having a day off the shred as I'm aching all over! Hopefully get a better result next week :) well done on your losses do far, it's getting harder to shift the weight the lower I go so not expecting any miracles lol x

It does get harder after my second child I was 14 stone and got down to 9 stone 2 with WW, then after 7 years had baby 3 and 4 in oct 2009 and end of dec 2010 so it's quite disheartening to be losing weight all over again, but I'm determined to get back to 9st 2.

Off out for a boozy weekend at my sisters so once hubby and sis get drink flowing I find it hard as I get the munchies.

But I do like freedom of WW but did find I chose and cooked healthier meals on SW. Lol WW allows many treats :)

hannah13 said:
It does get harder after my second child I was 14 stone and got down to 9 stone 2 with WW, then after 7 years had baby 3 and 4 in oct 2009 and end of dec 2010 so it's quite disheartening to be losing weight all over again, but I'm determined to get back to 9st 2.

Off out for a boozy weekend at my sisters so once hubby and sis get drink flowing I find it hard as I get the munchies.

But I do like freedom of WW but did find I chose and cooked healthier meals on SW. Lol WW allows many treats :)

Youll be back there in no time :)

Yeh that's why I'm sticking to simply filling for now as I think having all those points to use I would eat rubbish rather real food as its lower in points whereas on sf I have to mostly fill up on healthy-ish things. So sticking with that and some exercise for now and see how that works out :) x

icklerockchick said:
1st weigh in and I gained 1lb :-( hoping its due to starting the 30ds 2 days ago as don't think my food has been too bad and been snacking less than I did on sw! X

Edit- since this morning my period has started so that will totally account for the gain actually :)

That's deff the reason for the gain! I hate totm, I actually expect a low loss, Sts ect

Lol that's def reason for gain! I was also TOTM and lost 0.5lb. Just weighed today (3days in) and I am -1.5lbs from last weeks WI.

Do don't worry about the gain!

Next week be super good WI I'm sure!

X

Hey, I really wouldn't worry about the gain, firstly as you've said it's TOTM and secondly our bodies are all different in how they react to stuff it maybe taking a while to adapt to the diet and the exercise. I think you are doing well, just see what happens next week! X

Commiserations on the gain :( But is does sound like there are extenuating circumstances to it. I blame the 30 days shred. I weighed in this morning and have ended up with a stay the same. Which is better than the gain I was expecting from the mid week scales but still a bit diappointing. My muscles have been REALLY sore though since starting the 30 day shred, and from doing it last time I know that this passes after the first 3/4 days so I have my fingers crossed for next week (for both of us!)

I do empathise with what you said about the treats and things. I am certainly planning on sticking more firmly to SF days next week, I think I was just a bit too excited about the freedom of being able to have 1/2 cookie at work or deep fried chips on a friday night but hopefully that is out of my system now I know I *can* have it I will end up having it less regularly. Thats the hope anyway....

How have u done today?

Eek havnt done the shred past 2 days totm makes me feel sick and rubbish so did no exercise other than walking!

Enjoyed my food past 2 days had some yummy stuff :-D

Week2 day1 - 49 weeklies left

B- 2 crumpets

L- ww bagel
Peanut butter 2pp
Special k bar 2pp

D- made my own veggie bean burgers looked rubbish but tasted amazing defo be repeating

Had it as fake veggie nandos with-
Ww pitta
Corn on the cob
Peri peri chips
Halloumi 2pp
Garlic nandos sauce 1pp

image-3097317483.jpg

Snacks- none

Drinks- rum 2pp, water, squash, tea, Pepsi max

Exercise- 20mins Zumba game

Weeklies used- 9pp
Weeklies left- 40pp

Week2 day2- 40pp left

B- shredded wheat, kara milk

L- brown rice and veg

D- ww pitta
Herby chips
Bean burger
Halloumi 2pp

Snacks- ww cheese tortillas 2pp
M&ms 6pp

Drinks- tea, coffee, water, squash, green tea

Exercise - 2 hours walking

Weeklies used- 10pp
Weeklies left- 30pp

Mmmmm fake nandos looks great, I bet it all tasted fab! I love halloumi :) Off to take a look at the best halloumi for my points, I'd have to be careful though as I could literally eat the whole pack in one go!

Hmmmm

Never heard of kara milk! Where does it come from and what does it rate like!

I'm a huge fan of organic foods, so I tend to stick to coconut milk. As coconut is naturally organic due to its thick shell!

Purpled said:
Hmmmm

Never heard of kara milk! Where does it come from and what does it rate like!

I'm a huge fan of organic foods, so I tend to stick to coconut milk. As coconut is naturally organic due to its thick shell!

It's probably my fave dairy free milk, it's £1 in Asda just now as well. It's not very coconutty just a hint of it but I love it used it on sw as you got more of it than regular milk as your allowance! :) x

Back