New to simply filling- any help appreciated

Smoothie was a copy of my favourite naked blue smoothie that I love :) yum!

Lots of wandering out in the sun today with picnic and ice cream yum! :-D x

That sounds like a lovely day icklerockchick. Love the sound of the pasta salad (especially eaten in the park as a picnic :)), I have realised that with the oil allowance I could make a pretty low point proper pesto. This excites me alot.

Where do you get the vanilla chai from? The only chai tea bags I have found are the twinings ones and they are nice but I used to have a vanilla chai latte tub that was lush (pretty high in calories though unfortunately hence I don't get it anymore).

Atomic pink said:
That sounds like a lovely day icklerockchick. Love the sound of the pasta salad (especially eaten in the park as a picnic :)), I have realised that with the oil allowance I could make a pretty low point proper pesto. This excites me alot.

Where do you get the vanilla chai from? The only chai tea bags I have found are the twinings ones and they are nice but I used to have a vanilla chai latte tub that was lush (pretty high in calories though unfortunately hence I don't get it anymore).

I was totally thinking about some low point pesto using the oil too :) only thing is my food processor was really cheap and a bit rubbish so not sure it would be up to the task. I love pesto so defo worth trying :-D

The vanilla chai is tea bags from tesco, it's their own finest range and lives beside the magic chocolate tea :-D x

Chocolate tea - yuck! My box is still sitting very much under-appreciated on my shelf. Will have to have a look for the vanilla chai teabags when I am next in tesco. Thanks.

Have you got a pestle and mortar? I generally make my pesto in that as its easier to wash up than the food processor and I am VERY lazy when it comes to washing up...

Atomic pink said:
Chocolate tea - yuck! My box is still sitting very much under-appreciated on my shelf. Will have to have a look for the vanilla chai teabags when I am next in tesco. Thanks.

Have you got a pestle and mortar? I generally make my pesto in that as its easier to wash up than the food processor and I am VERY lazy when it comes to washing up...

Ah good plan yeh I have one somewhere will look it out, found a low fat pesto that was pretty low in points but be lovely to make some too as I could actually put it on everything. Pizzas, cheese on toast, bagels mmmm! X

Oh and for anyone missing milkshakes the no added sugar crusha is 0pp I just made some up with skimmed milk was yummy! :-D

Another smoothie fan here...... mmm got me thinking I have some blueberries for a change this week ;)

I have the drink me chai vanilla latte powder most days instead of a pud in the evening. Its 2pp and on offer at Waitrose at the mo :D

gobolino said:
I have the drink me chai vanilla latte powder most days instead of a pud in the evening. Its 2pp and on offer at Waitrose at the mo :D

Ah fab think there's still a tub of that lurking in cupboard somewhere it is yum! Might try making a latte with skimmed or soya milk and the vanilla chai tea bag and see how that goes :) x

Let me know how the tea bag latte goes!

gobolino said:
Let me know how the tea bag latte goes!

Actually tempted to go try right now will report back soon! X

Ok chai latte report- very technical scientific experiment going on here.

Today I've made it by just microwaving the skimmed milk til hot then putting the teabag in and leaving it for few minutes.

Tomorrow will try making up the tea with just the teabag and little bit of boiling water and then add the milk and microwave.

So in the name of tea science will just have to suffer another chai latte tomorrow :-D x

Lol sounds very technical!

I just drink camomile tea! Or green tea!
I might try experiment with some of these exotic teas and drinks let me know how it goes!

Purpled said:
Lol sounds very technical!

I just drink camomile tea! Or green tea!
I might try experiment with some of these exotic teas and drinks let me know how it goes!

I love tea I always have a massive selection of tea at any time lol!

Loads of fruit and green teas then for a "normal" cuppa it's vanilla earl grey. Really loving chai at the moment too especially being able to make a latte with skim or soya milk yum! X

Week1 day4- 21 weeklies left
propoints day!

B- omelette - 2 eggs 4pp
Quorn ham 0pp
Chai latte with skim milk 2pp (250ml between omelette and latte)

L- 2 slices ww thick wholemeal bread 4pp
Flora light 1pp
Quorn chicken 1pp
Thai carrot soup 0pp

D- had lunch late so ended up having snack fest at cinema so changed it to pp day to limit damage!
Butterkist toffee popcorn 3pp
Walkers sensations 5pp
Milky Bar buttons 5pp

Snacks- strawberry cornetto 4pp

Drinks- water
Squash
Diet energy drink

Exercise- about 2 and half hour all in
About 20mins of jillian michaels DVD

Pp used- 29/29 plus 3 weeklies
Weeklies used- 3
Weeklies left- 18

Last edited:
Fruit tea reminds me on lensip
Lensip smell make me wanna puke
Just saying :)

Hope your having a good day!

Very entertained by the running commentary on the chai latte experiments!! He he.

I sneakily bought the vanilla chai tea bags today when out buying tea and coffee for work. Rather impressed with them so far, they make a much stronger and less insipid cup of tea than the ones I have but still have all the lovely chai flavouring. Thanks for alerting me to them.

I love a nice fruit iced tea in the summer. I wish it would warm up so I can indulge! Meant to be Warner tomorrow. X

Its roasting here again Becktoria - the sun seems to be following me around for the last two days and I don't even like it! I want it to rain!

Back