New to Slimming World and doing it from home

SWSARAH

Hi all, as the title says I'm new to slimming world and doing it from home. Working shifts means I cannot attend meetings regularly.
I've chosen to do Slimming World as though I know I'm not overweight, I have put on around a stone in a short period of time and my clothes are too snug (including my uniform, which pops open at inconvenient times!)
I'm aiming to be get down to 9st 2lbs (smallest I remember being).
I believe myself to be an emotional eater and a lover of all things bad! I also have zero will power or motivation....one of those 'I'll start next week' kinda people!
I've read through all the books and suppose I will get to understand it as I go. At the moment I'm struggling to find quick and easy meals (hard to eat when on shifts!).

Looking forward to seeing everyones progress and success stories! :)

Hiya.

I too am doing Slimming World just from home because I work shifts and it's too difficult to get to a meeting every week!

I've got a lot more to lose though - about 3 stone :(

Have you ever done slimming world before?

I do slimming world from home, partly because I can't afford to join until the middle of feb when I get paid but, maybe, if it all goes well I will continue doing it from home and either invest in some decent scales (the set I have now cost £6 from home bargains, haha) or go to boots every week and weigh that way.

Have you done slimming world before? If not it may be beneficial going to a group just for one week, you'll have to pay about £10 but will have all the plans explained to you. Although there are also plenty on here who can help if you get confused.

Hi I am also starting SW again today from home and I would be grateful for any hints and tips especially if there have been any changes in the last year to healthy extras etc? Thank you and good luck to you all xx

Back