New to Slimming World - I joined online :)

Hi new me 2009 when you join online, do you get all the info for each of the 3 plans? A friend who goes to a class in Dublin has online access as part of her membership BUT the healthy extras and free foods and listed in her books and not online?? Thanks in advance :)

Hi yes online membership gives you access to all 3 plans although they seem to push you towards Extra Easy. Hope you get on ok

My first weigh in this morning and I've lost 4.5lbs; so pleased with the result. Determined to keep up a steady loss

Hi Caroline, I have just joined SW online too! Trying to get my head around what I can have (Free foods) and what is a syn! Shocking to think a lot of the things I ate before are all in the syn list :(

I am a mum to 2 so I don't get much time of an evening and that's why I have joined online. I am doing the EE, does anyone else do this plan and how do they get along? Have you had a weigh in yet? Hopefully it was a good one for you xx

I have been doing red but I don't understand the EE one is it just all veg and fruit ?

I have been doing red but I don't understand the EE one is it just all veg and fruit ?

Hi Caroline I'm doing EE and finding it really good and no it's not just fruit and veg. Page 5 of the free foods lists all fish, meat etc. that you can eat freely. You have to have 1/3 plate superfree foods. Hope this helps

Back