1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Slimming world online HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MungoFaye, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MungoFaye

MungoFaye New Member

Slimming world
    Hi all

Hoping you can help.

I have recently received all of the info on getting started on Slimming world, but could someone give me a summary of the basics as I really don't want to get this wrong! I am doing at home on not able to attend meetings as I have a son!

Am I right in thinking I have the choice between either a red, green or extra easy choice day? On top of that I can have anything from 5-15 Syns? And then I chose an 'a' option and a 'b' option from the healthy extras?

If you could clear this up for me it would be great? Im a bit confused over it all and don't want to get it wrong?

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dr_fluffy

dr_fluffy Member

you're right except you can have two b options a day and your choice of either one or two b choices a day. Hope this helps a little and good luck with it. xxxx
  4. Nuttynat

Nuttynat Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    If you're doing an extra easy day, than you can have 1 healthy extra 'A' and 1 healthy extra 'B'. If its a red or green day either 1 or 2 healthy extra A's and 2 healthy extra B's.

Hope that helps, good luck!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.