New to Slimming World

Hi all,

I joined MiniMins a little while ago now but this is my first post. I have been on and off Slimming World for the past 4 month but just cant seem to stay focused :(.

Now I am the heaviest I've been for the last 2 year weighing 11 stone 2 lb. I joined the gym recently and have been going about 3 times a week but although I feel much better, I am not seeing the results I want (you know the usual, slimmer waste, tighter butt etc). I'm hoping that by going back on Slimming World and sticking with the gym I'll feel much better and fitter as well as dropping the pounds.

I'm here really for motivation, recipes, success stories etc but my first post is really just to say HI ALL and WISH ME LUCK!!

Thanks for reading :fingerscrossed::tongue:

Welcome back Princess P:welcome2:

Wishing you the best of luck with SW you sound very motivated.

Hi Princess P.
Well done on making that choice.
Im still pretty new to SW but I really love it.
I think when you get to the point where you know you have to change it makes it easier to do.
I hope all goes well for you!

I absolutely love slimming world and it works fab for me when I stick to it, my biggest problems are I'm super impatient and I have a huuuugggeeeee sweet tooth. Any ideas for SW friendly sweet treats with low or no syns would be greatly appreciated :)

Hiya and good luck xxx

Welcome to posting on the board, and Slimming world is fabulous I love it :)

going to the gym is meant to help speed your weight loss by 1-2lb per MONTH according to our Consultant x

Hmmmm was hoping it would be a little more than that lol. I know the first time round when I did slimming world I lost 7 pound in my first week.......lets just hope i can repeat that this time round :) :) x

Well slimming world is a food plan, so the weight will come off with the food, and the gym can just speed it up a little but not much x

Hi Princess P!
I have too recently joined minimins and am using it to help motivate me. I am back at slimming world from monday and cant wait for my first weigh in - hoping for a big one! After loads of failed diets and trying every slimming club around i am hoping this time will be it! I love looking at peoples signatures at how much they have lost each week and it keeps me motivated. Good luck and I hope you do well!

welcome, when i am having a bad week or day even i make a list of reasons why i am doing slimming world, like a for and against list. it really gets me motivated again.

good luck on your weight loss journey.

Awww thank you all so much for the good luck messages! Feel better about being back on SW already :). Weight loss, here I come xx

Back