• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New to slimming world

Hi, My name is Kat and I started Slimming World last week..I'm just doing it at home, as I have two young boys and find it hard to get to classes as DH works shifts, so borrowed the books from a friend and also been looking on this fab site-but was totally convinced I was doing it wrong as eating so much (I'm sure I actually ate more than I did before I started diet!!) anyway, weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs! Sooo happy :):):)
Look forward to chatting and getting to know people on here - seems like a really supportive group
Love Kat x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congratulations on your loss! You are doing really well! Loads of people doing it from home here - you will find lots of support and useful resources that will help you along the way!!
i have just started my second week, i am doing it at home to as i work shifts. got all the books and info i need of eBay.

I am also very new to this site and everyone is really helpful

I wish you lots of luck and keep up with the weight loss :O)
Welcome Gemma and Kat. Great to have you on board! I'm doing it at home too. It really is a great plan. No need to ever go hungry again! Enjoy, x.
well done on your loss! I too do the plan at home and ive lost 31lbs since the start of september so it definatly works whether you do it at group or at home. I was the same as you on my first weight in....lost 5lbs and couldnt beleive i had eaten all that and actually lost weight!!

Good luck! xxx

sweet pink

is losing for shoes
Well done on your loss so far. I too follow the plan from home & have lost 4 stone so far. Minimins is fab for support & I find it helps me to keep on track having to report my losses to someone every week.
Good luck with your journey