Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New to slimming world

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Twinmummy30, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Twinmummy30

Twinmummy30 New Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, My name is Kat and I started Slimming World last week..I'm just doing it at home, as I have two young boys and find it hard to get to classes as DH works shifts, so borrowed the books from a friend and also been looking on this fab site-but was totally convinced I was doing it wrong as eating so much (I'm sure I actually ate more than I did before I started diet!!) anyway, weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs! Sooo happy :):):)
    Look forward to chatting and getting to know people on here - seems like a really supportive group
    Love Kat x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Congratulations on your loss! You are doing really well! Loads of people doing it from home here - you will find lots of support and useful resources that will help you along the way!!

4. gemma011283

gemma011283 Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.14%)
    i have just started my second week, i am doing it at home to as i work shifts. got all the books and info i need of eBay.

I am also very new to this site and everyone is really helpful

I wish you lots of luck and keep up with the weight loss :O)

5. krupskaya

krupskaya Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(12.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - green
    Welcome Gemma and Kat. Great to have you on board! I'm doing it at home too. It really is a great plan. No need to ever go hungry again! Enjoy, x.

6. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss, what a great start :D
    This site is fab for recipes, ideas and any help you ever need. xxx

7. Bubbles1984

Bubbles1984 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    well done on your loss! I too do the plan at home and ive lost 31lbs since the start of september so it definatly works whether you do it at group or at home. I was the same as you on my first weight in....lost 5lbs and couldnt beleive i had eaten all that and actually lost weight!!

Good luck! xxx

8. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on your loss so far. I too follow the plan from home & have lost 4 stone so far. Minimins is fab for support & I find it helps me to keep on track having to report my losses to someone every week.
    Good luck with your journey

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.