New to slimming world

Twinmummy30

Hi, My name is Kat and I started Slimming World last week..I'm just doing it at home, as I have two young boys and find it hard to get to classes as DH works shifts, so borrowed the books from a friend and also been looking on this fab site-but was totally convinced I was doing it wrong as eating so much (I'm sure I actually ate more than I did before I started diet!!) anyway, weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs! Sooo happy :):):)
Look forward to chatting and getting to know people on here - seems like a really supportive group
Love Kat x

Congratulations on your loss! You are doing really well! Loads of people doing it from home here - you will find lots of support and useful resources that will help you along the way!!

i have just started my second week, i am doing it at home to as i work shifts. got all the books and info i need of eBay.

I am also very new to this site and everyone is really helpful

I wish you lots of luck and keep up with the weight loss :O)

Welcome Gemma and Kat. Great to have you on board! I'm doing it at home too. It really is a great plan. No need to ever go hungry again! Enjoy, x.

well done on your loss! I too do the plan at home and ive lost 31lbs since the start of september so it definatly works whether you do it at group or at home. I was the same as you on my first weight in....lost 5lbs and couldnt beleive i had eaten all that and actually lost weight!!

Good luck! xxx

Well done on your loss so far. I too follow the plan from home & have lost 4 stone so far. Minimins is fab for support & I find it helps me to keep on track having to report my losses to someone every week.
Good luck with your journey

Back