New to slimming world

Hey there, I've been back to S/W for 6 months now and am LOVING extra easy. The best advice I can give you is always have a third super free on your plate, its the easiest thing to forget and makes a huge difference to your weight loss.

Hi there, I agree with Roopstardeluxe. I have dabbled with the extra easy but I really struggle with the 1/3 superfree, so it doesn't tend to work too well for me. If you do it though, you'll reep the benefits. Good luck, and enjoy your journey :D x

hi and :welcome: to minimins! Good luck with the pounds!

No advice to give yet as I've only just joined SW & am getting to grips with Extra Easy as they didn't have it when I was a member many years ago. Just thought I'd say hi to a fellow newbie trying out the Extra Easy plan. :)

It's not easy remembering to add the third super free, I sometimes tink I've made a great sin free meal and then realise that I should have still had the third free. Overall I do have it added on most meals. Well maybe not on the fish and chips that I had whilst on at the weekend.... Oops x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone! My name is Marga and I am just new in this forum. I would like to ask if you are all using a specific product in losing weight? Or are you doing everything the natural way? I just can't seem to budge off the chub with just exercising and eating healthy diet.

No I'm justin sw plan extra easy. Tried too many fads and pills and potions in the past, caused me a huge amount of grief !

Hi Red-squirrell! Thanks for your reply. Is SW the same with Slimming world? May I know is that a program like weight watchers? Do you have a strict diet on that and eat certain types of food only?

Yes it slimming world, and yes there's a plan, but on the extra easy plan, there are hundreds of free foods, so if you like cooking and have good imagination to use all the things available you can still enjoy your food. You just have to make sure you get a good amount of fruit and veg, and really limit cheese and bread etc, avoid dressing, pretty much common sense.

Cool! Will check out the official website of SW now.

@ Red-squirrell: yes, but i just ordered acai slim weight loss pills. I have checked out xenical, SW and lipotrim but i don't have enough money to buy/enroll in them. i thank you for the information you gave me.

anyway, hopefully, i can get the pills on monday so i can start asap. i really want to change my life...for the better. wish me luck please.

hi, be very careful with these pills, there are lots of scams going about and you end up paying a lot of money, a friend of mine did not read the small print she paid something like 2.99 for these pills but did not realise that she had signed up for monthly subscription and the following month £70 came out of her bank account :(

i have tried a lot og diets, pills etc over the years, slimming world is a change of eating habbits and the way you cook and maintainable for ever - the fad diets you couldn't stay on them for long. Highly recommend SW, my meals are so much more interesting and tasty :) x

@ sarah5298a1: thanks for the warning. my friend ordered from the same site and she was not scammed. hopefully, i won't too because your friend's story is scary! i don't have too much savings so I settled with acai slim. and if I will be scammed it will be devastating for me. hopefully, i won't.

if i get my pay next week, i am planning on combining acai slim and slimming world. how much is the cheapest plan in SW?

i am planning to do exercise and healthy diet with acai slim. there is no magic pill, i guess.

no there isn't any magic pill i'm afraid. slimming world is usually 10 to join then 4.95 a week, be sure to stay at the group to get your moneys worth, i've made some really good friends over the years from sw groups and also recieved lots of tips, recipes and support. u can also do it on line - doesn't work for me i need to go to group and get weighed there - i just cheat if i do at home/online

hope this helps, let me know how it goes for you. how much weight have u got to loose if u don't mind me asking?? x

I work for holland and barret and we do the acai pills in there, and their all half price atm for about a tenna. My ex went on the same site and got scammed outta £80. Its a good job hes with barclays, managed to get his money back (somehow) lol.

Soz to wade in tho, this is my first post (yay me!) And have started slimming world couple of weeks ago. This is probably the best site ive found, but im on a budget too and u can get most things for a pound from iceland-frozen peppers, onions, cod fillets etc. Its deffo the best diet ive been on-ive never eaten so much!

Good luck with your journey :)

Back