New to Slimming World

PrincessSara

Hi, i am a newbie to sw, only started 16/01 and i am doing this on my own, don't have the time to go to classes etc. I think i have done pretty well so far and have a little understanding of what to do but i would be very grateful if anyone could give me any tips and also any syn free or low syn recipes.
Does anyone know also where i can buy the food directory from.

Many Thanks
Sara xxx

Nice username ;)

If you spend 5 or 10 minutes looking around the forum you'll see there is a whole section dedicated to recipes. There are hundreds and thousands of them listed on here that you could try out.

With regards to the food directory, I believe you can only buy them from group. Although someone may have put one on eBay, but it is likely to be a lot more expensive.

Thanks Stevie :)

Have u any idea whether u can have ww petit pains as ur hexb an if so how many?? I have seen a post from 2012 sayin 1 but a post from 2013 sayin 2 so just wanted to double check b4 I had them xx

thanks

Have u any idea whether u can have ww petit pains as ur hexb an if so how many?? I have seen a post from 2012 sayin 1 but a post from 2013 sayin 2 so just wanted to double check b4 I had them xx

thanks

It's definately 1 :) have had one today and it's on the website

Last edited:

thanks

Hey. There have been some changes to healthy extras this year so when I can get onto the website (its playing up at the moment) to check for you I will let you know. I'm not even totally sure they are still a healthy b x

kingleds said:
Hey. There have been some changes to healthy extras this year so when I can get onto the website (its playing up at the moment) to check for you I will let you know. I'm not even totally sure they are still a healthy b x

I was on the SW website earlier. They are still on the food diary as a hexb and its 1 not 2 that you're allowed.

kingleds said:
Ah excellent! Thx for confirming ( for me too as I didn't buy any the other day just in case :) )

I got caught out by the oats so simple change so I know how you feel!

They are still 1 for a HEb! I said that in the previous post!

Yes, but according to your info you don't follow SW anymore, you follow slim n save, so you may not have been up to date with all the changes & it would be a shame for the OP to get incorrect info.

Jaqs - gutted about the oats so simple - especially as I bought a bunch on special offer 2 data before new year!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anybody tell me the syn value of 3 ww brown danish bread when not using them as ur hexb??? thanks :)

If its a 400g loaf you can have 2 slices of wholemeal for healthy extra

The WW is no longer a HexB as there is not enough fibre in is the same applies for nimble hovis ( although I still use this sometimes as a HexB as I gad for months!)

The WW is no longer a HexB as there is not enough fibre in is the same applies for nimble hovis ( although I still use this sometimes as a HexB as I gad for months!)

My bad, couldn't see it specifically on the list so just assumed it was classed as a normal wholemeal loaf didn't realise it had been taken off x

Back