New to Slimming World

i have just had my very 1st weigh in and have lost 5lb!!!! absolutely over the moon!!...so so happy!! just hope i can keep it up

Well I feel like a right idiot - just started SW this week really and was doing well syn-wise for the last few days until I realise that fruit juice has to be synd and Ive been drinking loads of it. If you can supposedly eat as much fruit as you like on EE is the odd glass of fruit juice really so bad?

Processed (juiced or canned) fruit is synned because its easy to over eat it. For example it's takes around 5/6 oranges to make a glass of orange juice which is easily drunk, by try eating 5 oranges in a row, it's not so easy x

But just one glass of fruit juice a day - and diluted with water do I really have to syn it? It feels like such a waste haha

You should syn it if you are following Slimming world 100%
I wouldn't have fruit juice, would rather have the orange and have a drink of water and use my syns on something better

Hi does anyone have the new food directory 2013. Quorn southern fried burgers use to be 2.5 syns, which state this in the new snack book 2013, but in the new food book they are down as 3, I no it's only half a syn difference just wondered why they say different? Iam doing slimmers world at home.x

Don't know why it's printed different but it is 3 syns online x

That is so amazing and inspiring!! Well done!! Are you aiming for your stone award next week?? Good luck!! Xx

Thank you so much I was really hoping to but I have not long got in from a party and to say I over indulged would be an understatement so I'm dreading WI on Wednesday I really hope I haven't ruined all the hard work from the last 2 weeks xx

Thank you so much I was really hoping to but I have not long got in from a party and to say I over indulged would be an understatement so I'm dreading WI on Wednesday I really hope I haven't ruined all the hard work from the last 2 weeks xx

Just draw a line under it and move on hun, dont dwell on it, mayb just cut your syns to 5 a day, drink tons of water an eat as much superfree on your plates as possible till weigh in day and hopefully you can balance it out a wee bit!! Just focus on how well you have done and get back on track, you can do it xx

Hi ladies, had my weigh in and lost 1lb! Bit gutted but suppose I should be happy that I lost anything after the weekend I had :) 11lb in 3 weeks isn't all bad.Out again this weekend so I've promised myself I'll be good...well kind of ;) xxx

Well done, that's brilliant and really inspiring as you only started as a bit more than me weight wise so it shows that it can be done. :)

Back