New to slimming world

I think I might be the only person in the world who doesn't like eggs... okay maybe not the world but this thread at least lol. I don't mind egg whites but the yolk has a funny texture and I can't stand it.. I have a very weird texture problem there's a lot of food I can't bear to put in my mouth and since starting SW i've noticed it's a lot of the free foods. ie: baked beans, mushroom and egg yolk! Argh.

I love eggs too, my weigh in is at 7pm im feeling so nervous!!

2.5lb off for me tonight, well impressed seeing as it's what my leader called my "star week" (period) .. 12lb in 3 weeks, I am definitely pushing for a 2lb off next week as I'll get my stone award and i'll be in the 13s!! eek.

Hope everyone elses weigh ins go good, let us all know! xx

Well done clareycakes! 2.5lbs off for me too! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done all. I'm on a wobble this week, weigh in is tomorrow night and it could go either way :/

Well done everyone!! Great losses!!

My weighin is Friday! I'm so nervous after my 1/2 lb gain last week as I did have a free flow wine and bubbley event on Sunday :-( I just can't resist the bubbles.

Fingers crossed.....

First week's weigh in! 5 pounds GONE! Yay! Would love to lose 2lbs next week to bring me up to half a stone!

First week's weigh in! 5 pounds GONE! Yay! Would love to lose 2lbs next week to bring me up to half a stone!
Good luck babe! I lost 5,5lbs on my first week and 1.5lbs on my second which got me to my half a stone sticker!!

Woop woop well done!

Hi All!

After plucking up the courage to go to a class, I joined 3 weeks ago and managed to get my half stone award last week. Been doing the EE plan and really enjoying it.

Had a slight blip at weigh in last night a 1lb on but have been meal planning all morning and will be better organised from now on. I have about 4st to lose but have`nt set a big target. I find it too daunting to think of it that way so taking it a half stone at a time.

Well done on all your losses:)

Audrey x

I've just had my lunch at sainsburys salad bar. Had green leaves, pasta in red tomato sauce, mixed beans (kidney, butter bean amongst them) and... a boiled egg! My second in a week!

Do you think the syns are high on the salad bar? I didn't have anything with cream, but would the beans have been cooked in anything? They were cold beans, not hot.

I LOVE BOILED EGGS! x

Oh and I'm getting increasingly anxious about my first weigh in. Whatever I've done before I've never seemed to have shifted anything. I'm 100% on plan, and my weigh in is on Saturday. I stupidly weighed myself on Sunday and was 1.5lb down, but on the Monday is gone back up to losing like half a pound. I've stayed off the scales since. I feel very bloated today, and hope that the effort I'm putting in, in week 1 won't leave me disappointed because I've been so motivated so far x

Awh I am sure come Saturday you will have a loss honey, keep going you can do it x

How did weigh-in go Newtaly? Good I hope.

Good luck for tomorrow ailibop!

Well done periwinkle! That's a fab loss.

Welcome to the thread Audrey and congratulations on your award. I love the EE plan. I wouldn't like to choose between more meat or more pasta/potatoes. I don't like to feel like I'm on a diet lol.

I'm not sure if the beans would have been cooked in anything on the salad bar Santa but the tomato pasta may have added sugar although, apart from plain salad leaves, tomato based dishes are probably the best choice.

I wouldn't worry too much about your weight changing, mine changes daily so I've completely stopped using my home scales. Good luck for Saturday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Santa, chin up, you're pysching yourself out! You've made the start, first week is always hard! You're doing great! You don't have a lot to lose so your 1st week weigh in mightn't be huge but every pound gone is a win :) My sister would be a similar weight and height to you and it's mad the difference a pound or two loss does to her confidence :) You won't know yourself in a month's time - you'll feel great xxxx

Back