New to slimming world

Today hasn't been great.

I set out with determination and then let myself down by eating sponge cake with custard at lunch time. Then I went on to eat pasta with h/m chunky veg sauce and a baked potato with a Muller light to finish. I ate so much (it was all Free or Super free, but still I ate far more than I needed). I've worked it out at 10 syns for the cake and 6 Syns for the custard, I'm supposed to stick to 10 each day or 15 max.:(.

Feeling rubbish now and still so full up that I can't face dinner, I might have a mango later on.

How has everyone coped today - Monday blues???

x

Hoping for more willpower tomorrow!

I think the string idea is a great idea Little:D

Don`t beat yourself up about the syns, at least everything else was on plan;)

I had managed to have quite a good day.. up until teatime when my plan of trying a lovely chicken recipe went right out the window, ended up with the chicken slung in a pan with some rice and a few peppers thrown in for good measure. It was a sad looking plate lol.

Will have a mullerlight and mixed berries later for a snack. I`m determined to get the cheeky 1lb off from last week and hopefully some more on Wednesday.

Audrey x

Hi Little,

Well done in your weightless so far :)

That's a great tip with the string. I'm going to try it tonight. I only lost 1/2 lb at last weighin but my jeans feel much looser.

Thanks for the tip!!

I don't attend class as there is none near me but my friend said at her class they all keep a 'weightloss jar' and every time they lose a lb they add a pebble/small stone. She said it's really helpful to motivate her. She has her jar nicely decorated and proudly on display beside her fridge

Hi ailibop:)

The avatar is the little pic you see on the left with peoples names. Think you can add one when you`ve posted a certain amount of times..not sure how many though.

I like the sound of the jar,, runs of to find a "large jar" and glue gun lol.

Why is it we always seem to be saying "only" when we have a smaller loss? We gotta be proud it`s a loss:D!!

Audrey x

Hi everyone! I love the string idea I wish I knew about it when I started but definitely going to do it, when I buy string, it's something I don't seem to have lol.
I wanted to say to everyone who feels a little down this week that you are not alone, we all have slip ups because it's a completely normal thing that humans do, the best part of it is getting past it and moving on, we are all here to change our lives and that I think is something to be really proud of.

I weighed in tonight, my 4th weigh in and I was really pushing for a 2lb as I said previously but I didn't quite manage it. I got a 1.5lb off and I went into the 13 stone bracket so I am so so happy with that, 0.5lb away from my stone award so next week I am coming for ya!

Loves xx

Well done Clareycakes that's awesome!! I'm battling against my own body lol. Feel v bloated, and to cut to the chase, gassy! Must be all this fibre. Been doing some research on here, and it looks like for some people it's just something you have to pass (literally!) and and after a few weeks your body gets used to the new healthy foods. I hope that's the case with me. Wondering if I'm eating too much fruit and fibre. Anyone experienced this with EE? Quite a few newbies in here so thought I'd ask :)

Hi Everyone!

Weight loss jar is a fab idea, I'm def going to start one (I've a fair amount of huge Nutella jars, mainly used as pen pots for the children :) ) Is it cheating to grab 9 pebbles and start where I currently am?

My weigh in is on Thursday at 7:30, My week hasn't been to bad so far, today I ate a sausage at lunchtime, it was just calling me and I lost all willpower :sigh: I also had a large jacket potato, lots of salad and a ton of ham, 3 tangerines and a muller light. This evening I had one slice of wholemeal bread (heb), more ham, a hifi bar (3 syns) and a cup of coffee using hea milk, I've been running about all afternoon and just got home.

Tomorrow should be less hectic so I'm planning a lovely pork stir fry.

I hope everyone had a good day xx

Well done Clareycakes that's awesome!! I'm battling against my own body lol. Feel v bloated, and to cut to the chase, gassy! Must be all this fibre. Been doing some research on here, and it looks like for some people it's just something you have to pass (literally!) and and after a few weeks your body gets used to the new healthy foods. I hope that's the case with me. Wondering if I'm eating too much fruit and fibre. Anyone experienced this with EE? Quite a few newbies in here so thought I'd ask :)

I was like that last time on sw but not so much this time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 4lbs this week and got my 1.5st award! I almost fell off the scales lol. My consultant said I resembled a fish when I was in the scales, just opening and closing my mouth lmao :p I really am chuffed to bits.

I'm going to try synning weekly this week (had a bit of a blowout last night after weigh-in lol) Does anyone else syn this way? Xx

Did it go miata? X

It did but I honestly can't remember how long it took as it was a few years ago

Hiya Milliesmummy, welcome to the thread and well done on your fab loss! Good luck with your fresh start xx

Hi little,

For sure add your 9 pebbles already!! You earned them fair and square

My friend also had another jar, undecorated to keep her target pebbles in and she would remove the pebble (or pebbles if she was lucky) and place in her fancy, pretty weightless jar.

Hope it helps!!

I have my weighin tomorrow so am super nervous!! I have been so good this week and no bubbles!! Intact no alcohol at all for almost 2 weeks!!

Fingers and toes crossed!!

Welcome Millie's mom and well done on your weightless so far

Hi to all the new ladies! Milliesmummy the threads are great for keeping you focused and inspiring you. Explore and keep logging in!

I lost 3.5 lbs at yesterday's WI - bringing me up to 8.5 lbs! Got my first sticker!!! YAAAAY! Love stickers!

Lost 2.5lbs this week. Delighted! That brings me to 10lbs. My next stickers isn't too far away I hope

Date night with hubby tonight. Need to be careful

Well done on your loss Periwinkle!

Axx

Back