New to slimming world

Thank you everyone.
Miataiblue sorry to read you were up, I would say draw a line under it and move on to a new week, if you know where you went wrong that will help you loads. Good luck for a much better week! You can do it xx

Aww thanks ailibop and clareycakes. I really have no idea why I gained. I was well under syns but my consultant think that I may need the minimum 5 syns per day and that's why but I don't know. Back on weekly syns this week so hopefully I'll have a loss next week :)

Glad you're back to your pre holiday weight Milliesmummy, well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't be too hard on yourself Mitaiblue, sometimes we can pull out all of the stops and it doesn't make one bit of difference on the scales but stick with it as it will all be part of the bigger picture!

I was -3lbs this week, got my half stone award yesterday and slimmer of the week!

Welldone newtaly!! That's so great x

Well done Miatai!that's excellent. Was that back on daily syns??

I had 1lb off last week. Had day surgery this week and pretty sore still so no exercise at all for me. Still
Hopeful to see a little loss this Friday. Fingers and toes crossed!!

Thanks ailibop, yes back on daily syns and we went out for an Indian on Saturday too for our wedding anniversary which was very synful so daily obviously suits me alot better.

Well done on your loss! :)

Hope you're not sore for too long and fingers crossed for Friday xx

Hi All,

I just started sw on Monday. I have 2 stone to lose so def Need support to stay motivated! :) looking forward to reading all about Your loses and fingers crossed add Mine to it! :)

Hi All,

I just started sw on Monday. I have 2 stone to lose so def Need support to stay motivated! :) looking forward to reading all about Your loses and fingers crossed add Mine to it! :)

Welcome aboard x i started again last week and been today and lost 5lbs xx i want to lose around 2st and see how i feel when i get there xx good luck xx

Hi Blades4life, 5lbs is great lose, your nearly quarter of your way to Your goal. I would Love to lose 5lb, stupidly Made sw lasgane with normal mince meat :-( only realised after it was all gone but it was yum!.

Hi Blades4life, 5lbs is great lose, your nearly quarter of your way to Your goal. I would Love to lose 5lb, stupidly Made sw lasgane with normal mince meat :-( only realised after it was all gone but it was yum!.

Thanks and haven't realised that lol x i got ingredients in for lasagne next week but letting hubby cook it as i ain't ever done one lol x i can't count on my hands how many times ive picked up wrong mince lol x

Well done Blades4life. 5lbs is brilliant!!!

Unfortunately I'm up 0.5lb again. So frustrating!! I did have day surgery this week so couldn't exercise but stayed within my syns everyday except last night. I did have a bag of crisps :-(

Really wanted to get down a lb or two as we have visitors next week. We live in China, so when we have visitors, they of course want to eat Chinese food every night!! So nervous about this coming week now :-(

Unfortunately I'm up 0.5lb again. So frustrating!! I did have day surgery this week so couldn't exercise but stayed within my syns everyday except last night. I did have a bag of crisps :-(

Really wanted to get down a lb or two as we have visitors next week. We live in China, so when we have visitors, they of course want to eat Chinese food every night!! So nervous about this coming week now :-(

Thank you xx i always thought Chinese was healthy lol then again i love Chinese food lol x

You need the slimming world fakeaway book - it has slimming world friendly chinese recipes in it!

NEW SLIMMING WORLD FAKEAWAY RECIPE COOK BOOK PIZZA KEBAB BURGER CHINESE INDIAN | eBay

I gained 1lb this week but I was off plan on Friday night and also Sunday, plus I ovulated this week so maybe that has part to blame. I had a feeling I'd gain but I'm impressed it was only a pound and you know what, I really enjoyed those two cocktails on Friday night and the spoon or two of full fat coleslaw from M&S and also my Sunday dinner in our favourite pub/restaurant complete with massive yorkshire pudding. It fed my soul a little and has helped me focus on the week ahead. I'm not trying to go all out and do it as fast as I can, I'm trying to do it gradually and not give up my life as I know it and the things I like.

Hi all :)

How's your gran Milliesmummy?

Wow, well done on your fab loss blades4life, that's great!

I never buy lean mince. I dry fry my mince and then rinse in boiling water to get rid of the grease or if I'm making burgers/kebab, I cook on a rack so the fat can drain. It doesn't affect the taste as I use different herbs and spices depending on what I'm making, it's just not greasy and a damn sight cheaper lol.

Sorry you gained ailibop and Newtaly, although they're not huge gains.

How are you feeling now ailibop? Personally I find chinese the easiest restaurant meal/takeaway food to have on sw as there are a few sw friendly dishes.

Newtaly, I think having treats helps to stay on track. If I want something and don't have it then I just want it more lol. Glad you had a nice weekend.

I'm having a so so week food wise. I could have been a bit better but hopefully it won't affect my loss. I had an interview and got the job (despite going for the interview a day early to start with! Lmao) which was a major confidence boost as I've been at home with the kids for the last 7.5yrs and I've felt a bit lost since they're all in full time school now.

Hope you all have a good week :) xx

Back