New to slimming world

Oh ps. It was delishhh and conquered everyone of my sweet cravings. Although Had cheek to refuse sugar and add my own sweetner lol x
You go girl lol xx Nothing wrong with that :D

Stopped keeping a diary but may start again actually. Sometimes seeing evidence makes you stick to it better. Although I know what my problem is, it's the skipping dinners to go visiting st hospital and grabbing burger on way home. I just need to be more prepared. Behaved today except for a McDonald's toffee latte which I couldn't help but Try. I wasn't sure of sin value so just allocated it my whole 15 and hope it wasn't more haha... X

A regular McDonald's latte is 7 syns so you're around the right guess, maybe slightly under for a toffee one! :)

Oooh toffee latte sounds lovely! :) and if you fancied it then why not? I find that if I fancy something and don't have it then it makes me want it even more lol and if I'm feeling deprived then I'm more likely to go off track.

I'm doing ok this week apart from yesterday when I only managed 1.5 syns :-( I really wanted to be 100% this week to hopefully get my 2st award on Tuesday xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh toffee latte sounds lovely! :) and if you fancied it then why not? I find that if I fancy something and don't have it then it makes me want it even more lol and if I'm feeling deprived then I'm more likely to go off track.

I'm doing ok this week apart from yesterday when I only managed 1.5 syns :-( I really wanted to be 100% this week to hopefully get my 2st award on Tuesday xx

Im exactly same x i lost 4.5lbs this week and my consultant asked wat my fave meal had been. My reply was 2 digestive biscuits lol x thing is i fancied a couple but if i had ignored my craving i would have eventually ate a full packet lol x

There was a time I would have easily sat with whole packet of chocolate hobnobs and polished them off.. Way need to look at it is its a long term thing. Can't cut everything yummy out forever. Plus like you say if you treat yourself to one or two stops you dreaming (well obsessing) about it lol

4.5 off is great!! Well done. Good luck for 2 stone sticker! x

Yes it was a good fix lol

It's like my consultant said last week, 'you've still got to live'.

Sw is supposed to be a lifestyle change rather than a diet xx

I gotta agree with that xx

I like looking at it like that not a diet but a way of life x

How's everyone doing?

I'm having an ok week. A couple of days have been a bit high/low on syns but I'm hoping it won't affect my loss too much after a 1lb gain last week :-( xx

Hi Miatai,

Last time I replied I had my terrible 2 weeks. Since then I haven't had 100% weeks but I've still been mostly on plan. I lost 3lbs last week and 1/2lb on Friday so the damaged did over the 2 weeks is gone!! Yay!!!

Here's to another good week ahead for everyone!
Fingers crossed for your weighin!! I constantly seem to be having 'ok' weeks haha

Axx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi :)
can I join you all? I'm starting Slimming world tomorrow and I'm so nervous!

I've never done this before and I'm worried I'll put weight on, but I've seen some people have had amazing weight loss so I'm giving it a go.

Any tips for the first week?

Hi Miatai, Last time I replied I had my terrible 2 weeks. Since then I haven't had 100% weeks but I've still been mostly on plan. I lost 3lbs last week and 1/2lb on Friday so the damaged did over the 2 weeks is gone!! Yay!!! Here's to another good week ahead for everyone! Fingers crossed for your weighin!! I constantly seem to be having 'ok' weeks haha Axx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic ailibop! Glad you got over your bad 2 weeks :)

I seem to have a lot of 'ok' weeks too lol. I have a few good days and then seem to slip. Planning (or lack of it) seems to be my biggest downfall xx

Hi :) can I join you all? I'm starting Slimming world tomorrow and I'm so nervous! I've never done this before and I'm worried I'll put weight on, but I've seen some people have had amazing weight loss so I'm giving it a go. Any tips for the first week?

Hi jellybean, welcome and good luck! :)

The main advice I can give is have plenty of free foods to fill you up (you should never feel hungry), keep track of your syns, read your sw pack, read it again and possibly one more time lol and keep coming on here for fab support and advice.

It may take a week or two to get your head around the plan but once you do then you'll be fine xx

Hey guys, well done on all of your losses.

I got my 1 stone award last week with a 3lb loss :)

This week I'm away on holiday and have just totally let things go. We went to L'enclume on Monday night for a 17 course taster menu and now it's as if I've just given up :/ Tried to find a local group to go to but none that didn't clash with our plans so I'll just have to call it a holiday and get back to basics once I get back home :/

Hey guys, well done on all of your losses.

I got my 1 stone award last week with a 3lb loss :)

This week I'm away on holiday and have just totally let things go. We went to L'enclume on Monday night for a 17 course taster menu and now it's as if I've just given up :/ Tried to find a local group to go to but none that didn't clash with our plans so I'll just have to call it a holiday and get back to basics once I get back home :/

Well done :D

Hey guys, well done on all of your losses. I got my 1 stone award last week with a 3lb loss :) This week I'm away on holiday and have just totally let things go. We went to L'enclume on Monday night for a 17 course taster menu and now it's as if I've just given up :/ Tried to find a local group to go to but none that didn't clash with our plans so I'll just have to call it a holiday and get back to basics once I get back home :/
Well done on your fab loss and award Newtaly!

Just enjoy yourself. Slimming world will still be here when you get back. Hope you're having a nice time xx

Thanks again target :) I'm finally starting to feel different. I'm noticing the difference more myself as I didn't see it before and other people did.

Apparently it's supposed to take 4 weeks for you to notice your loss, 8 weeks for friends to notice and 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice.

I think I got it the wrong way around as my friends noticed when I'd lost a stone and I'm just noticing now lol xx

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a good few weeks. I hope everyone is doing well and still loving it.
I am really really loving the plan, some weeks I haven't been tracking (naughty) and still losing weight as I am making all the right choices. I feel like I've changed my lifestyle not joined a diet which I've never felt like on a 'diet' before.

Had weigh in 11 this week and got my Club 10 and 1.5 stone award. Really happy.

Sending loves xx

Back